(G)allant 68's

Nice (G) train catches! So the R-68s are on the (G) I see!

Very Nice (V)! I approve the (G)eorge with these cars but not the (F)ox.

Thanks!

If these sets were taken from the (B) and (D) lines when what trains will replace the 68s that were sent to the (G)?

JYD R160's, so no more 68's on the (N)

First of all R68's were never on the (N) R68A's were. That fleet number is used on the (:P so that means the (:P lost a set of R68's

Of course they were on the (N) b\c Coney Island doesn't just have R-68's like Concourse.There aren't many 68's spotted on the (N) b\c they are either on the (B) which is about half and half 68 and 68A.

So the (N) is now 100% R-160 again?

Of course they were on the (N) b\c Coney Island doesn't just have R-68's like Concourse.There aren't many 68's spotted on the (N) b\c they are either on the (:P which is about half and half 68 and 68A.

yeah the (N) is exclusively R160 again. the (R) lost its R160's to the (N).

im hearing Jamaica sent off 5 sets 9143-9192 to CI. idk about 8722-8713 though...

Excellent!

Fantastic vids and pics!

Thanks

Of course they were on the (N) b\c Coney Island doesn't just have R-68's like Concourse.There aren't many 68's spotted on the (N) b\c they are either on the (:P which is about half and half 68 and 68A.

Exactly, the mojority of it was 68A but there were a few 68 thrown in here and there. And yep, the (N) will be 100% 160 again by 6/25/11, so enjoy the 68/A on there while you can.

(G)reat catch! So no more R46 on the (G)? :cry:

Thanks, there will be a few on there til June 25th

yeah the (N) is exclusively R160 again. the (R) lost its R160's to the (N).

im hearing Jamaica sent off 5 sets 9143-9192 to CI. idk about 8722-8713 though...

Yup, as for 8722-8713, it did get sent back to CIY, its undergoing maitnance*, there taking out the "Pilot Flip Seats" and replacing it back with the regular seats, not to sure about the surveilance cameras...

This is what a motorman I am friends with on Facebook told me. This is subject to change and may not be entirely true, so please, no foaming or name calling. Some R68s on the (:P (not the (D) since it gets its cars from the Concourse Yard) are going to the (G) (not sure if some R68As will go there too). The (G)'s R46s will go on the (R) to make that line entirely R46s again (a few sets MAY also go on the (F) depending on how many Jamaica R160s get transferred to Coney Island). The few R160s on the (R) will go to the Coney Island and run on the (N), making that line exclusively R160s again like the (Q). The few R68As there will fill in the gap on the (:P. Based on how confusing this looks, I wonder why doesn't the (MTA) just send the R68As normally assigned to the (N) to the (G) and leave the (B) alone? I cannot wait until this semester is over so I can take a few videos and pictures. Grrr, I have so much papers and tests to study for and a play to audition for!

Cool pics...Weird to see my 68s on the (G). So is it safe to say, come the end of June, the (G) will be based out of Coney Island Now?

Yep, hopefully by June 25, the official line-by-line assignment roster on JoeKorner will be updated and we can say that R68s run on the (G) on Wikipedia. Until then, stop adding this (i reverted this twice already) or i will report you to administration.

Cool pics...Weird to see my 68s on the (G). So is it safe to say, come the end of June, the (G) will be based out of Coney Island Now?

Thanks, and its rly is, but I have to say, its hot! Nice to see a 5 car 68 in (G)reen

Archived