Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
pelhamlocal

Another r160 tagged

Srry to say:o but i'm down wit it. it adds color to da system and chrome just looks like sh(1)t.

not sure not my pic found it on 12ozprophet.com under metalheads(graffiti forum) not sure how new the pic is either srry

probably jamaica based and it looks like it's on the manhattan bound (Q) track

It is one of the better tags I've seen. Which platform was this on? I get the feeling this train is based at Jamaica.

That car likely from CI,the reflection is on the window so this was probably on the (N).

Srry to say:o but i'm down wit it. it adds color to da system and chrome just looks like sh(1)t.

Yeah, at this rate we're on the downward spiral of the 80s... Dirty trains with graffiti everywhere. The only difference is we have new trains to f*ck up now. :P

That's disgusting. Yeah the system might look "plain" to some but vandalizing the train just so that there's some "color" to them is stupid and anyone who wants to see the trains look they they did in the early 80's is stupid too. This is nothing to praise at all.

Shitty piece. If you're gonna piece a subway car at least have a creative style.

This... I don't see the artistry in those pieces

its an R160 B i can tell from the metallic finish... Im also guessing its a CI R160B because of the back round of the station

i've seen better lol

chances are the person who did this could have come from Europe...they come here just so they can draw on our trains and show off to the home country lol

You guys may say its ugly or its whack but its creative all in all.How about you show some of your skills on a piece of paper or something.I say its nice b\c I'm not an artist.

You guys may say its ugly or its whack but its creative all in all.How about you show some of your skills on a piece of paper or something.I say its nice b\c I'm not an artist.

Creative? What pieces have you seen? I have a few friends that has done pieces much more sicker than that. Being that you live in the Bronx I'm sure you've seen better. You should see some of the pieces around here. I gotta take a few pics and show you guys sometime.

It's actually pretty difficult nowadays for graffiti artists to get their creativity going on on the subway trains, this isn't the 1970s or the 1980s when your typical rebel could hop a fence in the train yard and spend the night tagging up trains, security's been increased, technology has advanced, and the fact that it'll all get washed off within a day or two pretty much makes it pointless.

If that's the case then why build an awful rep for yourself. Google "5 train graffiti" in the images section. I definitly wouldn't mind seeing more of this artist work on other cars.

Sure it is a form of art. I myself love art and can spend hours in art galleries, but it doesn't belong on a public train, simple as that. This is nothing more than a bunch of thugs vandalizing very pricey pieces of equipment and it is not at all appealing to look at from that point of view.

If the guy wants his work to be on display this isn't the way to go about it. If his work is that good, he'll have folks like myself following his work in an art gallery somewhere where it belongs, not on (MTA) property.

Shitty piece. If you're gonna piece a subway car at least have a creative style.

There's worse. There's always things like...........(shudders).....this:

img_118802.jpg

Now hold on while I go barf after seeing this image :)

Creative? What pieces have you seen? I have a few friends that has done pieces much more sicker than that. Being that you live in the Bronx I'm sure you've seen better. You should see some of the pieces around here. I gotta take a few pics and show you guys sometime.

Many but I can't draw for shit so anything that may seem shitty too you guys looks good to me b\c I know damn sure well I can't do creative art.I wish I knew how to bubble letter thats a cool form of art.But I've only seen one tagged train in person it was last year layed up I think at Union Tpke but it wasn't colored in it was like idk lol.