Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

I'm two weeks new.

R188 7857

Can someone tell me why Via Garibaldi 8 is so sure I'm "obsessed" with Casey Stengel Depot? Hes getting on my f*cking nerves. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:tdown: for him.

Can someone tell me why Via Garibaldi 8 is so sure I'm "obsessed" with Casey Stengel Depot? Hes getting on my f*cking nerves. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:tdown: for him.

LOL... Can someone say paranoia??? :eek: Anyway, if it wasn't true then you wouldn't get so irritated over it. LOL Anywho, I hope you enjoyed your daily run over to the depot. :( It's okay, we have our weaknesses. I have MCI express bus issues. LOL

LOL... Can someone say paranoia??? :eek: Anyway, if it wasn't true then you wouldn't get so irritated over it. LOL Anywho, I hope you enjoyed your daily run over to the depot. :( It's okay, we have our weaknesses. I have MCI express bus issues. LOL

I don't go to Casey Stengel unless its a special occasion. I don't really ride buses that much because of school. When I DO ride buses, I ride alot of Casey Stengels and almost all of them are clean and sounds good. So don't blame be. Their buses are fine. Exept Orion V 6033 side sign issues. Theres a piece of paper covering the front part of the sign, then it's stuck on MERRICK and JAMAICA, so it says MERRICA.

I don't go to Casey Stengel unless its a special occasion. I don't really ride buses that much because of school. When I DO ride buses, I ride alot of Casey Stengels and almost all of them are clean and sounds good. So don't blame be. Their buses are fine. Exept Orion V 6033 side sign issues. Theres a piece of paper covering the front part of the sign, then it's stuck on MERRICK and JAMAICA, so it says MERRICA.

Ah, you see so school is all that's stopping you from being a regular at Casey Stengel... :( Anywho, it sucks that they don't have anymore express bus routes out of there. The X51 went bye bye. Did they any other express bus routes??

Ah, you see so school is all that's stopping from being a regular at Casey Stengel... :( Anywho, it sucks that they don't have anymore express bus routes out of there. The X51 went bye bye. Did they any other express bus routes??

Nope, but they still have the New Flyer "Vikings." Nvm, its college, not school.

Nope, but they still have the New Flyer "Vikings." Nvm, its college, not school.

School, college... This is a colloquial conversation. You understood perfectly what I was referring to. In any event the two are used interchangeably during conversations.

Archived