Great Day - Bus Style

Since when is 3977 at 126?!

Great catch, you're the first to see that. Nice shots too.

since the beginning of the year. 126 st took the M60 route from manhattanville in the beginning of the year, along with the 23 luggage rack equipped NG's. from what i hear, they are going right back to the ville at the end of the year

Great shots, and nice catch of 3977!:cool:

Nah that's 3977, not 3877. There're no luggage racks on the bus Daniel got the picture of, that's from Castleton, not Manhattanville. 126, if I remember right, took 3877-3899 from Manhattanville. I don't know where 3977 came from though, that's the thing.

And oh yeah? Are they sending back the buses with the route or just the buses? Haven't heard anything about that, gotta find out.

Wasn't 3977 at Flatbush at one point as well?

Nah that's 3977, not 3877. There're no luggage racks on the bus Daniel got the picture of, that's from Castleton, not Manhattanville. 126, if I remember right, took 3877-3899 from Manhattanville. I don't know where 3977 came from though, that's the thing.

And oh yeah? Are they sending back the buses with the route or just the buses? Haven't heard anything about that, gotta find out.

im 100% sure that every 1 of the NG's at 126th have luggage racks...if you look closely at the pic, there's a white sticker under the depot sticker. you probably can't read it but it does say "This bus is equipped with luggage racks". and the buses are going back with the route...

Archived