More R68 (G)...

The R46 is a better looking train from the outside. The vertical lights in the front on the R68 are strange and look weird and why does the R68 have that extra rib?

I wonder how many G riders really notice the difference. I guess the silver walls and lack of digital signs are noticeable.

Nice stuff man!

I wonder how many G riders really notice the difference. I guess the silver walls and lack of digital signs are noticeable.

You should ask them.

The R46 is a better looking train from the outside. The vertical lights in the front on the R68 are strange and look weird and why does the R68 have that extra rib?

Everybody from my school barely notices it but there are a few...Leaves Church @ 3:00pm (caught 3 days in a row...subject to change)

• 1 month later...

Cool pics and videos! very helpful too. I'm looking to start my commute on the G train, got a new job in Brooklyn! I was little apprehensive about the train/stations. Your videos were helpful to me.

By the way, what time of the day were these videos taken?

Nice (S)(E)(A) (;)(E)(A)(C)(H) R.I.P The R46's Suck :P. I Love The Pics.

Why do you have to quote all the images? now thats what eats up the bandwith.

10 more days of R68 (G) trains, that's why you find them so quickly now!

RIP R46 (G) train!

:tup::tup::tup: shots (V)!

Archived