Depot of The Year : 2011 (Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island)

East New York

What are your 2 favorite/Best depots in each of the three boroughs in this poll?  

1. 1. What are your 2 favorite/Best depots in each of the three boroughs in this poll?

• 100th Street, Manhattan
    • 126th Street
    • Manhattanville
    • Michael J. Quill (Manhattan Division Headquarters)
    • Baisley (MTA Bus Training Facility)
    • Casey Stengel
    • College Point (Former MTA Bus Co. Headquarters)
    • Far Rockaway
    • Jamaica
    • JFK
    • LaGuardia (N. Queens Division Headquarters)
    • Queens Village (S. Queens Division Headquarters)
    • Castleton
    • Charleston
    • Meredith (Active Fleet Storage DEpot)
    • Yukon (Staten Island Division Headquarters)

• 4 months later...

There's a black lady that used to get on the X14 from time to time in the evening and would come all the way to the back and lay down. I used to like to sit in the last seat before that. Between that and her incessant yacking on the damn cell phone, I used to get pissed off seeing her with her shoes and shit and all over the seats. IMO, shoes belong on the floor not on the seat. :mad: With the recession though, there's fewer annoying folks riding the express bus and more civilized classier folks and I haven't saw her in ages. :cool:

Yah you shudda just said, There's a lady. Why would it be important for us to know what race the lady is? You get a :tdown: for that one.

There's a black lady that used to get on the X14 from time to time in the evening and would come all the way to the back and lay down. I used to like to sit in the last seat before that. Between that and her incessant yacking on the damn cell phone, I used to get pissed off seeing her with her shoes and shit and all over the seats. IMO, shoes belong on the floor not on the seat. :mad: With the recession though, there's fewer annoying folks riding the express bus and more civilized classier folks and I haven't saw her in ages. :cool:

Yah you shudda just said, There's a lady. Why would it be important for us to know what race the lady is? You get a :tdown: for that one.

I voted for Queens Village because they're getting nice, new buses, and the Q79 was the best route ever.

Casey Stengel is best. Not that I'm obsessed with it, its because they take good care of their buses.

They really don't. I was on an Orion VII OG last week and the ceiling in the back by the engine was hanging down. And another day, on an Orion V, the Stop Request didn't work. I would have missed my stop if there weren't people getting on where I needed to get off. Both rides were on the Q12.

yukon....yukon...you high ...them SOB's hit me bus to bus X4 remember lol

I hear ya man, i was also a victim of a Yukon idiots lack of driving skills! Bus on bus at the ferry! I was slammed in the back by a 61 into my shiny clean " new" 4245 @ the time!

Archived