KR PHOTOS /Subway Misc.

Just shut up I don't wanna here your mouths I thought adults were the ones suppose to set examples instead your just embarrising yourself.

Hold the **** up......how the hell you think you talking to like that? I'm not one of your lil classmates from school....don't you ever tell me to shut up b/c I told you stop quoting other ppl pics and you've been told numerous of times. I don't tolerate any disrespect anyone here especially from a child. You better stay in your lane....I'm so not the one to play with on here!

Hold the **** up......how the hell you think you talking to like that? I'm not one of your lil classmates from school....don't you ever tell me to shut up b/c I told you stop quoting other ppl pics and you've been told numerous of times. I don't tolerate any disrespect anyone here especially from a child. You better stay in your lane....I'm so not the one to play with on here!

Did I studer Idc about my age N!##a I don't play that S##t either I'm Spanish I don't tolerate that especially from a wuss like you picking on a TEEN real tough chick.

Who told me don't quote it not u. No one when I get asked NICELY I won't do it. See I don't listen to F@##ots like you remember that Cabrone.

Who told me don't quote it not u. No one when I get asked NICELY I won't do it. See I don't listen to F@##ots like you remember that Cabrone.

First of all I don't know who taught how to talk b/c you sound like a street hood rat. And calling me the six letter "f" word shows what kind of character you are and calling me a cuss word in Spanish is real mature of you. You have one more time to try me and you'll see!

Did I studer Idc about my age N!##a I don't play that S##t either I'm Spanish I don't tolerate that especially from a wuss like you picking on a TEEN real tough chick.

Sound you did b/c you sound real ignorant. Did I pick on you? I simply asked you a direct question or statement. You need to learn the difference of the two. Like I said I'm not one of your conrads in school....you're a child stay in your place!

Sound you did b/c you sound real ignorant. Did I pick on you? I simply asked you a direct question or statement. You need to learn the difference of the two. Like I said I'm not one of your conrads in school....you're a child stay in your place!

Dude let me tell you something no one on the forums staff has told me don't quote Multiple pics unless its like 25 pics I will quote them now leave me alone ima be a man and stop because these are KR's pics and his thread and I dont want it closed cause of me and you so be a man and stop it.

First of all I don't know who taught how to talk b/c you sound like a street hood rat. And calling me the six letter "f" word shows what kind of character you are and calling me a cuss word in Spanish is real mature of you. You have one more time to try me and you'll see!

If theres one thing my parents tought me it's never let a "GROWN MAN" talk to you like that that's the only reason why I put that. And I'm not a Hood Rat. I'm Puerto Rican And Dominican.

Dude let me tell you something no one on the forums staff has told me don't quote Multiple pics unless its like 25 pics I will quote them now leave me alone ima be a man and stop because these are KR's pics and his thread and I dont want it closed cause of me and you so be a man and stop it.

Well you need to stop it b/c its lagging on my pc and its annoying...its common sense...you see no one else quoting the uploaded pics....what's makes you so special? It won't close b/c of me

Look let's stop this ok.

HOLD IT, HOLD IT!

Seems to me we have an altercation of sorts.

Ok Mr. King of Redbirds, there was no need for you to come out like that for no reason, all he asked was for you to stop quoting the pics because sometimes it lags other folks on here. There was ABSOLUTELY no need for you to come off at him like that, especially with your choice of phrases that could get you into a lot of shit around this place. That was completely immature and irresponsible of you.

Infractions will be issued if this shit happens again, if it DOES continue, other penalties may follow.

HOLD IT, HOLD IT!

Seems to me we have an altercation of sorts.

Ok Mr. King of Redbirds, there was no need for you to come out like that for no reason, all he asked was for you to stop quoting the pics because sometimes it lags other folks on here. There was ABSOLUTELY no need for you to come off at him like that, especially with your choice of phrases that could get you into a lot of shit around this place. That was completely immature and irresponsible of you.

Infractions will be issued if this shit happens again, if it DOES continue, other penalties may follow.

Ok I appologize but people like you never told me not to quote it. But please do me a favor because you have seen the @$$%##Es talkin $##t to me and I don't wanna argue with them.

Archived