KR PHOTOS /Subway Misc.

Ok I appologize but people like you never told me not to quote it. But please do me a favor because you have seen the @$$%##Es talkin $##t to me and I don't wanna argue with them.

Can't have a reaction when the cause of the action was made by you. Now stop it.

Can you stop quoting under the uploaded pics

@King Of RedBirds. We don't like it when people quote multiple pics. It clutters the thread, and it's unnecessary. If you want to quote 1 or 2, that is fine, however I advise against that as well. Just describe the picture you want to discuss. There is no need to quote them.

Just shut up I don't wanna here your mouths I thought adults were the ones suppose to set examples instead your just embarrising yourself.

Who told me don't quote it not u. No one when I get asked NICELY I won't do it. See I don't listen to F@##ots like you remember that Cabrone.

First of all, that is no way to talk to anyone. Not only is that disrespectful, but he is an adult, and you are not. Haven't you ever heard the term "Respect your elders?"

Anyway, that F-Word just bought you a suspension. 3, 5 or 7 days. I haven't decided yet, so I will do something different. Come up with a good reason as to why I shouldn't suspend your account for a whole week! Send me a PM. And you have about 60 minutes to do so!!!

And for future reference, Cabron does not have an "e" in it!

Excellent codebreaking and excellent pic including R110!

I wish R110 could do vintage trip. I never been on it.

You want it to break down somewhere in the middle of the trip? 'Cause that's what happened when it was in testing.

But the R110 is cool, that is true :P

So what will replace the redbirds for work service?

The R33 singles were used by track gangs to pick up trash collected by gangs that cleaned the roadbed. They haven't used them for about a year now. Regular work trains do the pick ups now, like a diesel and a flat car or two. There will still be some assigned to the regular pick ups though.

Archived