Lfs In The Making

ciboii22

Got Every Lfs That Was Out Today , My Pictures Are Improving . * 5090 just came back from grand avenue along with 2133 , 5090 is repainted it was in grand ave to get over hauled .

SAM_1353.jpg . SAM_1358.jpg . SAM_1359.jpg . SAM_1360.jpg . SAM_1361.jpg . SAM_1364.jpg . SAM_1365.jpg . SAM_1366.jpg . SAM_1369.jpg . SAM_1370.jpg . SAM_1372.jpg . SAM_1374.jpg . SAM_1376.jpg . SAM_1377.jpg . SAM_1378.jpg . SAM_1382.jpg . SAM_1384.jpg .

Photos Will Continue In The Next Reply ........

some great looking pics...those LFS' are making a scene at ulmer park and they not playing

Thanks & yes they are , they were all over today i almost broke my neck trying to catch these things .

Great shots!

Thanks

AWESOME FOOTAGE!!! Ulmer probably has to be one of the only depots left with a abundance of RTS buses.I still need some getting use to with the LFS destination displays.Strange fonts.

Thanks & yea , we aren't getting anymore rts I doubt it .

AWESOME FOOTAGE!!! Ulmer probably has to be one of the only depots left with a abundance of RTS buses.I still need some getting use to with the LFS destination displays.Strange fonts.

Flatbush, Queens Village, ENY, Fresh Pond still has RTSs in the masses!

Nice catches OP!

Flatbush, Queens Village, ENY, Fresh Pond still has RTSs in the masses!

Nice catches OP!

thats untill Qv get the rest of the test fleet and FP getting more Castleton NGs.

Archived