Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy

nick picks

I really like the multi-colored schemes on their buses. What is the difference between the red & white schemed buses and their other multi-colored ones?

Thanks for posting.

I really like the multi-colored schemes on their buses. What is the difference between the red & white schemed buses and their other multi-colored ones?

Thanks for posting.

the schemes altoghether represent an era, like the Red, White schemes (Flxibles, Novas) were done in the 90s that scheme represents 1980-1998 when PAT was painting buses into that scheme, anything you see with "Gold" or "G" swooshes represents the gold era 1998-2003 everything else is the "Port Authority" era which is now. hopefully I explained it good (I'm sort of tired and deleerious still lol) I'll give a much better breakdown at a later time.

Awesome pics the yellow buses are the best colors IMO.

Thanks, that color is called "Bahama Yellow".

Thanks, that color is called "Bahama Yellow".

Very nice pics. All the colors must have fun names. I like the sky blue the best. Can you tell us the names of them?