Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R188 7857

Flushing Depot

Ok, so I was just looking of the depot sticker of Casey Stengel's Orion V 638 on the DOOR side. It looks like Queens Village with an RTS in the middle. Then, I remembered Flushing Depot, now Casey Stengel Depot. I guess they forgot to switch the stickers! Oh, well the door side says Flushing Depot and the window side says Casey Stengel. WHICH?!:confused:Hah, good times, good times. :):):P

If you don't trust me, then go see the door side of Orion V 638. You better hurry, Casey Stengel workers see very well..:P

Edited by Casey Stengel
---

Ok, so I was just looking of the depot sticker of Casey Stengel's Orion V 638 on the DOOR side. It looks like Queens Village with an RTS in the middle. Then, I remembered Flushing Depot, now Casey Stengel Depot. I guess they forgot to switch the stickers! Oh, well the door side says Flushing Depot and the window side says Casey Stengel. WHICH?!:confused:Hah, good times, good times. :):):P[/font]

If you don't trust me, then go see the door side of Orion V 638. You better hurry, Casey Stengel workers have good sights..:P

I dont think it really matters because Flushing Depot & Casey Stengel depot is the same shit...just a different name....

I dont think it really matters because Flushing Depot & Casey Stengel depot is the same shit...just a different name....

Lol, old and new. :P Besides, when did they rename Flushing Depot?

What did the old depot look like before it became Casey Stengel Depot?

The depot stayed the same. The sticker had the same middle of the Casey Stengel Depot, exept that the border is yellow and says

Flushing Depot

Queens Division, instead of

Casey Stengel Depot

Queens Division. :P

The depot stayed the same. The sticker had the same middle of the Casey Stengel Depot, exept that the border is yellow and says

Flushing Depot

Queens Division, instead of

Casey Stengel Depot

Queens Division. ;)

So the depot logo has always had the bus with the baseball field in the background?

The depot was probably originally named Flushing since it garages most of the routes serving Flushing. But since it is located west of the Flushing creek, isn't the depot technically located in Corona?

Not that it really matters.....

The depot was probably originally named Flushing since it garages most of the routes serving Flushing. But since it is located west of the Flushing creek, isn't the depot technically located in Corona?

Yeah, its technically in Corona lol

Other than the name change and the color change (the orange ring was originally yellow), its literally the same thing...nothing else other than those things I mentioned changed

Just like Flatbush Depot...at first I thought it was named after the neighborhood except the depot is located in Flatlands...it's obviously named after Flatbush Avenue, even though the proper address for the depot is Fillmore Avenue.