LA Based 'In and Out Burger' opens new stores in Texas creating long lines of 2-3 hour wait

Shortline Bus

Woman Weeps With Joy As Texas Opens First In-N-Out Burger

By: Erica Ho Time Magazine Writer Online Edition May 13, 2011

"People cried. People thanked God. It wasn't a church service — it was the opening of Texas' first In-N-Out branch.

The burger chain opened its doors in Frisco, Texas, a suburb just outside of Dallas, earlier this week. People lined up overnight, while people drove from all over to get a double-double with some animal-style fries.

One former California resident wept with joy as she ate her burger. Upon finishing, she nearly discarded her hamburger wrapper. She pulled it back out, saying, “God, I really want to keep that.”

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/13/woman-weeps-with-joy-as-texas-opens-first-in-n-out-burger/

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/13/woman-weeps-with-joy-as-texas-opens-first-in-n-out-burger/#ixzz1MGOdStHD

Youtube video of opening day in Texas.

So what is "In & Out Burger'

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/In-N-Out-brings-California-craze-to-North-Texas-120899359.html

I posted this as there are plans in next few years to expand nationwide including NY.

Plus it''s a 'preiuium burger place' that has the following I guess Nathan's does for Hot Dogs.:P

"People cried. People thanked God. It wasn't a church service — it was the opening of Texas' first In-N-Out branch.

The burger chain opened its doors in Frisco, Texas, a suburb just outside of Dallas, earlier this week. People lined up overnight, while people drove from all over to get a double-double with some animal-style fries.

One former California resident wept with joy as she ate her burger. Upon finishing, she nearly discarded her hamburger wrapper. She pulled it back out, saying, “God, I really want to keep that.”

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/13/woman-weeps-with-joy-as-texas-opens-first-in-n-out-burger/

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/13/woman-weeps-with-joy-as-texas-opens-first-in-n-out-burger/#ixzz1MGOdStHD

Youtube video of opening day in Texas.

So what is "In & Out Burger'

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/In-N-Out-brings-California-craze-to-North-Texas-120899359.html

Ahh, In-N-Out, I enjoyed their burgers when I was out in Cali recently.

Although hamburgers is not my favorite meal I do really get a smile eating it when I visit my family in Southern Calif. The prices are really low considering this is a premium burger places.

A full size burger is about the same as a Big Mac sandwich around $3-4 bucks.

Although hamburgers is not my favorite meal I do really get a smile eating it when I visit my family in Southern Calif. The prices are really low considering this is a premium burger places.

A full size burger is about the same as a Big Mac sandwich around $3-4 bucks.

Yes, exactly. The same with Jack in the Box, which I really enjoyed as well.

The same thing happened when that Sonic opened out east in Babylon. I have people from my side of Long Island and even Valley Stream going 10 miles away from home just for a restaurant that isn't that bad, but has no locations anywhere near Long Island.... but plenty across the Hudson.

The same thing happened when that Sonic opened out east in Babylon. I have people from my side of Long Island and even Valley Stream going 10 miles away from home just for a restauarant that isn't that bad, but has no locations in NY.... but plenty across the Hudson.

Actually in my area there '3' Sonics within 45 minute drive of my house. One in Kingston 2nd in Wappinger Falls and 3rd in Newburgh/New Windsor.

Well there are several in Central and Southern NJ.

thats not Long Island tho, or anywhere within driving distance of a mealtime, in long island :P hehe

Ill settle for suffolk county, but i want some sweeet chicken sammiches from chick fil a

In-N-Out Burger needs to stop playing and get their asses out here to NYC! I LOVED their burgers when I lived out in California. When I went back to visit in 2009, one of the first things I did was go to In-N-Out. I totally understand why the wait on that line was that long because the burgers are just that GOOD. My mouth is watering just thinking about them! LOL

In-N-Out Burger needs to stop playing and get their asses out here to NYC! I LOVED their burgers when I lived out in California. When I went back to visit in 2009, one of the first things I did was go to In-N-Out. I totally understand why the wait on that line was that long because the burgers are just that GOOD. My mouth is watering just thinking about them! LOL

Not to mention IN N Out 'full size' burgers are very affordable.Their value meal similar to a Big mac or whopper is around $6.

Better than even the other old school 'premium' burger fast food joints around the country like "Sonic' "Three Guys" and "Fatburger.'

Never heard of it....

....but I can't be the only one that caught this:

That because until recently IN and Out Burgers only had joints in the LA and San Diego area. Couple of years back they expanded into Arizona and now spreading across the country now.

Not to mention IN N Out 'full size' burgers are very affordable.Their value meal similar to a Big mac or whopper is around $6.

Better than even the other old school 'premium' burger fast food joints around the country like "Sonic' "Three Guys" and "Fatburger.'

I agree with you where Sonic is concerned. I don't know if you really meant Three Guys or Five Guys but I went to Five Guys this past Saturday and my burger was so damn good. To me Five Guys and In-N-Out are on par with each other but also in a different league. I've never been to Fatburger but I plan on going when I go back to Cali.

I enjoyed their burgers when I went to Cali back in 09. Jack in the Box was really good also. I remember while I was enroute to Staples Center I had to stop and get a burger.

Man I miss Jack in the Box and Carls Jr.

It's good business for those guys in Texas that day. I've been to L.A. they have a lot of IN-N-OUT Burgers, Jack In The Box, and Carl's jr. I hope someday they open one of these burger joints in the city. If they do the place will be crazy just like in TX.

It's good business for those guys in Texas that day. I've been to L.A. they have a lot of IN-N-OUT Burgers, Jack In The Box, and Carl's jr. I hope someday they open one of these burger joints in the city. If they do the place will be crazy just like in TX.

And you can bet I will be at ALL them burger joints! I hope they bring Fatburger here too! LOL

Archived