Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MTA Bus

R160 R Train FIND System Fail

LoL...

Since when did Queens Plaza become Broadway Junction?

And the B & D run via Queens Blvd lcl?

Huge LOL>

Sh*t happens. It's not a big deal and if it bothers you that much, let the MTA know.

Sh*t happens. It's not a big deal and if it bothers you that much, let the MTA know.

To whom shall we address our letters to? :P

Guest lance25

Well, at least it wasn't stuck on a previous program. A simple reboot of the system probably would've fixed the problem. @MTA Bus: Were all the FINDs displaying this or just this particular one?

This isn't a frozen FIND, this is a wrong program. I hope the annunciators are right!

This happened to me on the (N) several months ago in Astoria. The stations were correct, but there were transfers to the (A)(C)(E) trains.

I've seen transfers that were weird, like the (V) program had a transfer to the (J)(Z) at Woodhaven Boulevard. Like what some people say, just don't make a big deal out of it.

I've seen transfers that were weird, like the (V) program had a transfer to the (J)(Z) at Woodhaven Boulevard. Like what some people say, just don't make a big deal out of it.

Just another minor computer glitch, NEXT!

Exactly! I was on the (F) the interior signs was reading two different stops. A screwed up FIND is not that serious. It happens to freeze and/or have the wrong transfers and it will be back to normal in a couple of days!

Guest MTA Bus

This FIND system was the only one in the whole train that was screwed up. The announcements were correct, however.