Tagged M8 Before in even in service!

ny_detail.jpg:eek::P

Listen, You need to stop posting this non sense. It's getting annoying and your account might get suspended for making a false thread. Also make sure your glasses are clean because that's not a M8. I don't even want to know what that crap is.

Listen, You need to stop posting this non sense. It's getting annoying and your account might get suspended for making a false thread. Also make sure your glasses are clean because that's not a M8. I don't even want to know what that crap is.

Sorry it was an accident and as a matter a fact i do wear glasses. But i know what you mean. Srry

I see an M8 but is it real or what?!

Sorry it was an accident and as a matter a fact i do wear glasses. But i know what you mean. Srry

???

Ok what are you talking about.. You post a picture up and says that it is tagged... Now your saying your sorry its an accident because you wear glasses? Wth are you talking about??

So you posted a pix and text without glasses? Wow... Thats some magic!

If its fake, don't post it.. Simple as that........................

Do you even have a life then this?

This is why flames occur =_=....

NEXT.......

Yeah, someone sneaking into the Kawasaki Plant at Yonkers just to tag an M8 is really not getting anywhere. It will be removed before it even hits service on Metro-North.

Thats Kawasaki Yard? It looks like New Haven Yard.

wow!

I see an M8 but is it real or what?!

???

Ok what are you talking about.. You post a picture up and says that it is tagged... Now your saying your sorry its an accident because you wear glasses? Wth are you talking about??

So you posted a pix and text without glasses? Wow... Thats some magic!

If its fake, don't post it.. Simple as that........................

Do you even have a life then this?

This is why flames occur =_=....

NEXT.......

Are you guys blind? The photo I see in the first post is clearly a tagged M8. Red stripe / new style door= M8. Now how old is that photo?

Are all of you guys blind? The photo I see in the first post is clearly a tagged M8. Red stripe = M8

Yep i got a blur screen lol. I just cleared my cache and now I see an M8, but idk why he had an R68 up........... >_<...

And where is that R68 from, it looks odd......

But as I said above, who knows if this is real..

Plus he found this tagged:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29025

Like really?!

Yep i got a blur screen lol. I just cleared my cache and now I see an M8, but idk why he had an R68 up........... >_<...

And where is that R68 from, it looks odd......

But as I said above, who knows if this is real..

Plus he found this tagged:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29025

Like really?!

Wrong photo = copy and paste error. Sometimes Control + C doesn't work and the old stuff is there. Happens to me all the time.

That R68 fake was from another thread.

This picture is from last summer. M8 foamers smh.....

How u know its last yrs photo?

Wrong photo = copy and paste error. Sometimes Control + C doesn't work and the old stuff is there. Happens to me all the time.

That R68 fake was from another thread.

VB supports keyboard shortcuts if you are within the typing body.

This picture is from last summer. M8 foamers smh.....
Wait a minute...

How do you call us foamers, yet you remember when this photo was posted? You're the one who has the who what where when why and how on this photo, so you should not be talking.

Wait a minute...

How do you call us foamers, yet you remember when this photo was posted? You're the one who has the who what where when why and how on this photo, so you should not be talking.

Double standards man you gotta love em....

How u know its last yrs photo?

VB supports keyboard shortcuts if you are within the typing body.

But still, when you press Ctrl + C, sometimes it just doesn't copy no matter what program is being used. Seems to be a Windows bug

Archived