Former MTA Worker Says World Will End Next Saturday

DJ MC

Boy is he gonna be one pissed and broke son of a gun when we are still roaming around the earth on May 22nd. If he had really read his Bible all the way through, he would have read the verse that says that no one knows when the world will end, so he's a fool for doing that.

I got a fun night planned that day before lol, i would share but its kinda TMI and not G rated lol

Lmaooooooooo....couldn't this just have waited until the 22nd? I mean, I got a party on the 21st and I get paid that day :P

...Or better yet, let it happen in July, I wanna enjoy being 21 for at least a month lol

I got a fun night planned that day before lol, i would share but its kinda TMI and not G rated lol

Lol! Are we talking NC-17, or the big X??

Boy is he gonna be one pissed and broke son of a gun when we are still roaming around the earth on May 22nd. If he had really read his Bible all the way through, he would have read the verse that says that no one knows when the world will end, so he's a fool for doing that.

Actually, If you do follow the Bible, it says we will be given advanced warning.

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Lmaooooooooo....couldn't this just have waited until the 22nd? I mean, I got a party on the 21st and I get paid that day :P

...Or better yet, let it happen in July, I wanna enjoy being 21 for at least a month lol

Now that's funny!

Ah yes yet another end of the world prediction. How many have there been over the history of humankind? Tons. How many have been right? None. People are still easily fooled even in this day and age. Notice how it's only religious zealots who spout this stuff? Never scientists, only people who base their lives on faith,and what is faith? It's the belief in something with the absence of proof.

Ah yes yet another end of the world prediction. How many have there been over the history of humankind? Tons. How many have been right? None. People are still easily fooled even in this day and age. Notice how it's only religious zealots who spout this stuff? Never scientists, only people who base their lives on faith,and what is faith? It's the belief in something with the absence of proof.

I won't really comment on the faith thing because although you are exactly right, everybody does not see it that way. Many people believe they have had first hand encounters with God. That would take their belief from faith to proof. Besides that, you have to have faith in some things sometimes.

I however don't believe any of the "last day" stuff for the simple fact that nobody can be certain exactly when it is. Don't forget is was many scientists that said Y2K would end the world as well. It's not always the religious folks.

That being said, I do believe that the beginning of the end has already started. Who's to say it won't end next week, or in the next millennium? Only time will actually tell.

X rated lol

Ohhhhh! I'm tellin'!:P

that guy first thought the end of the world was begining in 1988, then he thought the end was Sep 6 1994, but that came and went and now he picked a new date, and when that date comes and passes, whats to say there wont be a new end date people all look for?

Cause I'm leaving on a Jet Plane....I don't know when I'll be back again.

If your happy and you know it clap your hands

If your high and you know it ...then start a thread like this

PS it hasnt been locked yet so Forums staff must think this ish gonna happen

Archived