Former MTA Worker Says World Will End Next Saturday

DJ MC

Well, whadaya know, we're still alive. I wasn't even paying attention to the clock when 6:00 struck cuz I was busy doing important things...like, well...errands.

YOU DIDN'T FEEL THE RUMBLE AND SEE THE STREETS BREAK OPEN???? :(

I better not see his a$$ begging on the subway.

$pare some ¢hange? :P

At 6, I was operating my (J) towards Jamaica, NY and had just passed Broadway Junction. A few minutes later, around Norwood and Crescent, I saw half a rainbow coming from behind Starrett City; basically beginning to arc over JFK airport. (There were some dark clouds behind it, and some even darker ones down on the horizon. Looked good to make sure they weren't giant waves, or something).

Thought that was funny for "the end".

So he used to work for (MTA) for real?

So he used to work for (MTA) for real?

I believe he was a civil engineer employed by the (MTA). Not sure exactly what he id, but I would assume something related to infrastructure and long term construction projects. Good to know our transit system was built by nuts like this guy.

I realize now this was referring to the guy who wrote the book on this. I thought it was referring to Camping himself, who is the leader of this whole thing.

that guy first thought the end of the world was begining in 1988, then he thought the end was Sep 6 1994, but that came and went and now he picked a new date, and when that date comes and passes, whats to say there wont be a new end date people all look for?

1988 was actually a different guy, Whisenant. Though Camping's dat was based on 1988 as well. Though I don't know of there is any connection between the two leaders.

1994 was the earlier failed date set by Camping.

Archived