Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Ftrainfan

Some Satuday Railfanning

So I planned a little railfanning trip just in case my firends aren't avaible today(Which will be no suprise). Imma start from my home station 7th ave. from there imma get the (F) and take that to 14th street. From there I'll take the

(2) train and go to 149th street grand concurse. From there I'll take the (4) train along the woodland line to the last stop and go back around to 149th grand concurse-from there I'll hop on the (2) again but this time to 42nd street... then to the (R) train queens bound to roosevelt. Then the (7) train to main street. Where I'll go bus and take the Q44 to Jamaica and then the

Q17 to 169th street for the (F) train back home. post if you wanna tag along... I'm leaving for 7th ave aroud like an hour.

So I planned a little railfanning trip just in case my firends aren't avaible today(Which will be no suprise). Imma start from my home station 7th ave. from there imma get the (F) and take that to 14th street. From there I'll take the

(2) train and go to 149th street grand concurse. From there I'll take the (4) train along the woodland line to the last stop and go back around to 149th grand concurse-from there I'll hop on the (2) again but this time to 42nd street... then to the (R) train queens bound to roosevelt. Then the (7) train to main street. Where I'll go bus and take the Q44 to Jamaica and then the

Q17 to 169th street for the (F) train back home. post if you wanna tag along... I'm leaving for 7th ave aroud like an hour.

I could join when your on the (4)