Question about C.I (G)

Calvin

The reason they put r68s on the g line is because they needed the r46s on the c line for the summer since the ac's on the 32s break down so often. Also they are using the 46s because the 44s are being stripped for parts.

The Last time I checked i heard from someone that works over at 207th that they won't need any extra R46's, they don't need them, 207th been working around the clock working on the A/C's, so far the A/C's have been working, and What About Jamaica, if Anything we need more equipment for the (R) because of 4th ave, its sad that they all they want is R46's, The R46's Breakdown more than the r32's so it wouldn't make any difference, the (R) and (F) are top lines we need our equipment at jamaica, the R32's are 207th st problem, if the A/C don't work on the R32's, Oh well that's their problem, not jamaica's pitkin and 207th st need to stop asking for more equipment, they have over 20 R42's put them shits back in service. Leave our R46's alone:mad:

@R32: Why put even older equipment like R42's in service? That makes even less sense than having extra R46's.

True, But why Take More R46's from jamaica, We are loosing R160's to Coney Island, that why I said if they need more Back up equipment then they can use the R42's that are in storage.

Archived