Speachless......

East New York

first she (Oprah) was a member of the illuminati, now she graduated to anti-christ status...

tomorrow, she'll be god, herself....

isht like this is why I have absolutely no faith in people... b/c people have no faith in themselves.... always lookin to someone else (or thing, or even an idea) for answers....

first she (Oprah) was a member of the illuminati, now she graduated to anti-christ status...

tomorrow, she'll be god, herself....

isht like this is why I have absolutely no faith in people... b/c people have no faith in themselves.... always lookin to someone else (or thing, or even an idea) for answers....

Well...... Technically anyone who does not believe that Jesus is Lord is "anti-Christ."

And you aren't supposed to have faith in people..... But those are only my beliefs.

Some people take it as a joke, thou when you read the book of Revelation, many end time events stated there has already been fulfilled. Obama is already trying to implement the RFID chip system for "our safety". Search it...

I laugh when folks think that the world is going to continue on perfectly fine. If only they knew what's about to come...

Well...... Technically anyone who does not believe that Jesus is Lord is "anti-Christ."

And you aren't supposed to have faith in people..... But those are only my beliefs.

I have a tendency to use faith & belief, interchanagbly.... guess that shows how religious I'm not.....

Some people take it as a joke, thou when you read the book of Revelation, many end time events stated there has already been fulfilled. Obama is already trying to implement the RFID chip system for "our safety". Search it...

I laugh when folks think that the world is going to continue on perfectly fine. If only they knew what's about to come...

You can definitely say that again! I really thought Obama would be different. After yesterday........... I'm not so sure....

I'm highly dissapointed in Oprah, and I wanna see Obama's birth certificate myself now!

Anyone who believes this BS needs their f**king head examined. Plus, even in the slimest of chances things crackpot is right and the end is coming, why worry, you can't stop it anyway.

It's literally right there in your face. Simply search "nwo qoutes" on youtube. Various politicans have actually talked about this in public. Read 'n' face the facts. The gov is f**ked up - not my head.

It's literally right there in your face. Simply search "nwo qoutes" on youtube. Various politicans have actually talked about this in public. Read 'n' face the facts. The gov is f**ked up - not my head.

Just because people talk about it doesn't mean anything. The world won't end on May 21st and it won't end in 2012. It's all a bunch of bullsh*t that religious fanatics have been "preaching" since the start of organized religion. Plus, if any of this sh*t was true, don't you think every faith would be carrying on about it? I was in Church a few weeks ago (something I almost never do) and nothing was said.

Archived