Coney Island-Jamaica Transfer

R62A 1651

It seems like the foaming community doesn't know that when the (F) is rerouted via the IND Fulton Street Line the (G) is extended to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue to make up for the (F) on the IND Culver Line. When that happens the (G) runs full length R160's :(.

It seems like the foaming community doesn't know that when the (F) is rerouted via the IND Fulton Street Line the (G) is extended to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue to make up for the (F) on the IND Culver Line. When that happens the (G) runs full length R160's :(.

(G) won't run full 10 car sets...

1. Ridership is not high enough

2. If they do run 10 cars the route has to be extended (which won't happen)

3. I don't think there would be enough cars.

Not that. The (G) replaces the (F) on the Culver Line whenever the (F) gets rerouted to the IND Fulton Street Line (A)(C). The (G) runs R160's when that happens.

Here is proof.

0.jpg

wow... Well I know that happened because I got pictures... I was talking about the (G) in general.

(G) won't run full 10 car sets...

1. Ridership is not high enough

2. If they do run 10 cars the route has to be extended (which won't happen)

3. I don't think there would be enough cars.

He's talking about that GO when that area between Jay and Bergen is OOS.

It seems like the foaming community doesn't know that when the (F) is rerouted via the IND Fulton Street Line the (G) is extended to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue to make up for the (F) on the IND Culver Line. When that happens the (G) runs full length R160's :P.

For the record, they only recently started doing that. At first, it was just 8 car R46s, then they mixed it with 160s, then it became all 160s from the (F)

As for the bolded part, you have no right calling someone that

Archived