Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

Man Licking his shoes on the IRT (5)

Eew! Gross!!

That guy is way crazy! From the scene, I wonder what passenger's reactions are?

THis was also on NY1.

Taking spit shine to a whole new level...

Those green numbered trains are filled with real nut jobs.

My first reaction was "wtf!?". I do not wanna know what happened after that.

He probably licked the bottom of his shoes B)

EDP for the ultimate loss....

That is sooooo gross and he does not act human at all, guess this is another escaped fugitive from the Bronx Zoo, lmfaoooooooooooooooo XD!

Unfortunately, he was going in the opposite direction of the Zoo. lol

Do you guys not realize every IRT line will get its fame very soon!

Started off with the (7)-Bloody Loco

Then with the (6)-Butt naked man running around saying racial slurs.

Now its the (5)-Guy licking his shoes

(4)-?

(3)-?

(2)-?

(1)-?

Not counting the shuttle.

I got a pair of Jordans here, wanna have the left one B)

Don't try an' rip me off mo-fo B):P

The scene where a dude screams bloody loco this and that to another rider on the 7.

Oh i see. I thought it had something to do with an engine/a loco.

Eww that's nasty what's wrong with you. Hey at least it ain't the (6) we already got that Jamaican lady who says the Gays and Lesbians Follow her, That Lady who sings at the top of her lungs, and sometimes the Rasta MC also the fat bum with the "CUSTOM MADE" sandals. Why don't the (4) train have anyone.

Don't try an' rip me off mo-fo B):P

Fine fine...I'll give you the left one and throw in a pair of Air Max's for free...fresh out the box B)

Eww that's nasty what's wrong with you. Hey at least it ain't the (6) we already got that Jamaican lady who says the Gays and Lesbians Follow her, That Lady who sings at the top of her lungs, and sometimes the Rasta MC also the fat bum with the "CUSTOM MADE" sandals. Why don't the (4) train have anyone.

LOL... Yesterday there was crazy whack job on the M3 bus. She posted some sort of sign written with a black magic marker where she was sitting at in one of the one seaters and then she got off at 42nd and 5th and gave the driver an ear full talking about how the (MTA) made her come all the way from Uptown to Downtown for several years and she kept repeating it over and over even after the bus had pulled off. LOL I didn't understand the whole thing, but clearly she was referring to some sort of service cut, but I could tell some screws were loose upstairs. :eek:

LOL... Yesterday there was crazy whack job on the M3 bus. She posted some sort of sign written with a black magic marker where she was sitting at in one of the one seaters and then she got off at 42nd and 5th and gave the driver an ear full talking about how the (MTA) made her come all the way from Uptown to Downtown for several years and she kept repeating it over and over even after the bus had pulled off. LOL I didn't understand the whole thing, but clearly she was referring to some sort of service cut, but I could tell some screws were loose upstairs. :eek:

LML

I was about to post this, but I didn't even bother because I thought that this video will gross the members of this forum!

I say that it's disgusting to lick a shoe.