Sunday Morning Freight

Down in AZ for 4 weeks more, then NYC:cool: So, heres to the last few sets of BNSF for awhile.

Make a long story short, I was enjoying a dream Sunday morning about taking care of some business with a beautiful girl I know back in New York (no details):cool:B);), until...... A few sets of Blasting Diesel horns woke me up. So I figured, Im up, let me go see what the fuss is all about... May I remind you, this is 8 am.............They're ok.......

DSCN9546.jpg

DSCN9548.jpg

DSCN9549.jpg

DSCN9550.jpg

DSCN9551.jpg

DSCN9553.jpg

DSCN9554.jpg

DSCN9555.jpg

DSCN9556.jpg

DSCN9557.jpg

DSCN9559.jpg

DSCN9561.jpg

DSCN9568.jpg

DSCN9569.jpg

DSCN9570.jpg

DSCN9574.jpg

DSCN9575.jpg

I chased the train 3 towns south towards Phoenix... Heres another RR Crossing, with another Spur...

DSCN9586.jpg

DSCN9588.jpg

DSCN9580.jpg

Zachary

Nice pics, freight trains are interesting. I've never had the opportunity to photograph them, but let me tell you, if I heard one coming, I'd run out on the tracks and put my camcorder between the rails before it came... that'd be a cool video. BTW, where are you in Arizona?

Hey, is that engine 7554 one of those crazy powerful 6000 horsepower diesels? Nice photos, lot of tank cars and what looks like water pipes (new developments need water too). I spy some car carriers too. Nice mix of stuff!

- Andy

Nice shots from out in the middle of nowhere! LOL

Ever see the end credits of shining times station (thomas the tank engine)? Out in the middle of nowhere, but still totally beautiful.

- Andy

Archived