Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Train surfing idiot

what an idiot! hes lucky the train didnt go into a tunnel, other wise that wouldve been the end for him right there.

More like a moron....he's damn near lucky @ the appropriate speed otherwise his sorry ass would had been thrown off the train and landed on the 3rd rail or the street below!

Two things

1) If you're gonna do something illegal, DON'T show your damn face in the video. Makes it all the easier to catch you.

2) That A train should have skipped stops all the way to Howard Beach. That would have given him a little taste of subway overpass support at Rockaway Blvd.

Not cool! That dude is a plain idiot.. Imagine he ended up in the tunnel or a curve.. He falls off or gets smashed.. Whos getting sued? The (MTA) for there stupidity! Worst, he showed his face which can lead to a case to be opened against him!

Regardless of the people (and some transit buffs, yes i know who you are) thinking it looks cool, well its NOT....

How many deaths occurred in the past by this and the (MTA) got into problems? A lot... Come on now....... Its be smart or risk your life for this bs..

Thanks to these idiots is why most buffs and people get harassed because of the terrible decision people has just to look cool. Well its NOT cool....

Too bad it wasn't raining.

Rain AND wind ill surely show his a$$!

I still havent posted the video, but I caught a kid surfing the back of an (M) train a few weeks ago departing Lorimer St. he even said "hey" to me in a friendly tone. smh.

"free runner" is a parkour joint. To parkout people like me, this would actually be parkour, if he started jumping to other cars. Parkour people take the risks of death. Real parkour people.

Just in case he did hurt himself, I'll feel more sorry for the train operator and train conductor that has to undergo labor relations and mandatory drug tests, even though it's the fault of this train surfer!

"free runner" is a parkour joint. To parkout people like me, this would actually be parkour, if he started jumping to other cars. Parkour people take the risks of death. Real parkour people.

Well just know some of the moves will land you in the slammer :(

Just in case he did hurt himself, I'll feel more sorry for the train operator and train conductor that has to undergo labor relations and mandatory drug tests, even though it's the fault of this train surfer!

I doubt theyd have to go thru all that, they dont even know the idiot was above. But then again idk.

I doubt theyd have to go thru all that, they dont even know the idiot was above. But then again idk.

Every time a passenger(s) is injured and or the train is involved in an accident, that train's crew have to undergo that process. This is the dark side of being a train operator/conductor. You can do everything right and still be screwed because a passenger chooses to do something foolish and gets hurt or worse by his/her actions such as this one on the (A).

Archived