• Last Reply
Hi, newbie hey.

Gleason will actually get 36

West Farms: 54

College Point: 21

Spring Creek: 24

College Point is getting 45, as per Knightrider since he works there

WF should get the least amount,

Spring Creek should get enough to replace those Hybirds to Basiley Park,JFK,LGA or Eastchester

JG, Should get a large bacth of them, (make them mostly New Flyer,They have the most parts for them) to bump the Orion VII's to WF

This makes more sesne than anything

College Point is getting 45, as per Knightrider since he works there

WF should get the least amount,

Spring Creek should get enough to replace those Hybirds to Basiley Park,JFK,LGA or Eastchester

JG, Should get a large bacth of them, (make them mostly New Flyer,They have the most parts for them) to bump the Orion VII's to WF

This makes more sesne than anything

Yeah I guess it does. KR knows his stuff. Those hybrids in SP should go to Eastchester for the Bx23.

Yeah I did say to myself that 90 should go to Gleason to make it a New Flyer Depot, and if extras are needed give them Orion 5s.

nah college point needs them as well as spring creek, then jg, wf can wait

Yeah I guess it does. KR knows his stuff. Those hybrids in SP should go to Eastchester for the Bx23.

HA! HA!!!! Better off sending them to LGA to kick off some RTSs and to JFK to kick off these crappy Orion Vs. I'm on 5952 as I post this and this interior is ALL sorts of ****** up! Seats are ripped and/or missing, broken window panels and so much more!

The hell if they should! Send them hybrids to the depots that already have hybrids. We're doing fine with the RTS's thank you!

Technically the 1999 models still have about a year left in them, the 1998s, however, aren't so lucky

Yep, They gotta go soon, the 1999 models have been repainted, so they will be staying, selected 1999 Orion V CNG's will bite the dust also, but the 1998 ones (7200's My top Favorite ones) as well as the 700's and 9900's are going bye bye

HA! HA!!!! Better off sending them to LGA to kick off some RTSs and to JFK to kick off these crappy Orion Vs. I'm on 5952 as I post this and this interior is ALL sorts of ****** up! Seats are ripped and/or missing, broken window panels and so much more!

Dammit, Shane! lol

-King CSW, Facebook & Youtube

In do time I guess, but until then:

• 185 - 208: Spring Creek; [24 buses]

• 209 - 229: College Point; [21 buses]

• 230 - 283: West Farms; [54 buses]

• 284 - 319: Jackie Gleason; [36 buses]

These are the confirmed numbers as recall by a "inside source."

Don't want to sound like a know-it-all but this was info that was given to me by an licensed MTA official.

230 Is at CP so thats going to WF?

Hat tip KR, bringing us the goods as usual. :tup:

So this bus is something like 3962, a part of the fleet that's being built before the others?

I didn't forget about y'all so when I get home in a half I will get the other video that CS will have to post then I will display some nice pics but thanks to CS and thanks for your pat.

Archived