New Flyer C40LF Discussion

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally! My body is ready for when these buses come to either JG or SC, whatever depot is first! :P

I'm still pissed WF is supposed to get more buses than JG and they have a newer fleet and there getting new Novas too, that's BS man :tdown:

WF is getting like 56 and JG is getting 34... come on.

what are you talking about JG is getting almost 200 of these badboys... all of the 800/900's are leaving to other depots or being retired slowly check your info

what are you talking about JG is getting almost 200 of these badboys... all of the 800/900's are leaving to other depots or being retired slowly check your info

It was posted in one of the threads on here what depots was getting buses from the base order and JG was only getting 34.... Isn't the base order only like 175 buses? IIRC, it was never posted what the assignments would be if the TA took all the option orders.

Actually New Flyer C40LF #800-856 are due to retire since those are 1998-1999 units. The rest are 2000 models and will be spread out to College Point and Spring Creek...at least that's the plan. If that has changed, then ok.

It was posted in one of the threads on here what depots was getting buses from the base order and JG was only getting 34.... Isn't the base order only like 175 buses? IIRC,

The base order is 135 buses = #185-319 and the option is 250 Buses = #320-569. CP getting 185-229, if I recall.

Finally! My body is ready for when these buses come to either JG or SC, whatever depot is first! :P

I'm still pissed WF is supposed to get more buses than JG and they have a newer fleet and there getting new Novas too, that's BS man :tdown:

WF is getting like 56 and JG is getting 34... come on.

Gleason, followed by College Point will have the most C40LF's in the city.

That is correct 185-229 are for CP. Question will these C40LFs push more O-5s to WF and to scrap? Im thinking yes on both. Anyone?

To me, it would not make any sense to send Orion 05.501 CNG buses to West Farms since the point of West Farms getting 56 C40LFs is to displace the Orion 05.501 CNGs, Orion diesels and RTSes. It would make more sense to just scrap them.

That is correct 185-229 are for CP. Question will these C40LFs push more O-5s to WF and to scrap? Im thinking yes on both. Anyone?

All Orion Vs to scrap, West Farms is getting 56 C40LFs which will kill off the RTS, Orion V Diesels and Orion V CNGs there.

Repeat, NO ORION V CNGs WILL BE DISPLACED TO OTHER DEPOTS, THEY WILL BE RETIRED AND PUT TO DEATH!

Archived