New Flyer C40LF Discussion

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question for any of the College Pt drivers or anyone in the know, will these buses be put on the Q50 before the line goes to Eastchester? I would so love to ride one of these to Queens and to take it to work one day.

For some reason, I spotted a RTS on the Q50 today, it appeared as a Eastchester bus, and no a college point..

Does Eastchester has both Bx23 & Q50?

For some reason, I spotted a RTS on the Q50 today, it appeared as a Eastchester bus, and no a college point..

Does Eastchester has both Bx23 & Q50?

Eastchester has the Bx23 and the Q50 is still split between Eastchester and College Point but Eastchester has the majority of runs. I rode 9998 on the Q50 last week so I felt like I hit the jackpot not riding an RTS lol.

I've actually noticed a few Vapor doors sticking lately on several different bus models. However, there is no need to hold up the order just for that. The doors can just be adjusted at the depot. Maintenance should know how to do it, and they shouldn't need to call Vapor in just for that.

I've actually noticed a few Vapor doors sticking lately on several different bus models. However, there is no need to hold up the order just for that. The doors can just be adjusted at the depot. Maintenance should know how to do it, and they shouldn't need to call Vapor in just for that.

No not the order.....putting them in service is all

Whats funny is that all the buses on the back have we care about safety....call NYCT safe bus.....or something to that affect.....when did I start working for NYCT ??? Give me my best 3 out of 5 for my last years of service than you can stick anything you want on the bus.....

Should say we care about safety call MTA safe bus....

Archived