Guess who I saw today?

Via Garibaldi 8

So I was waiting at 42nd and 5th around 14:30 or so for a limited down to 14th & 5th and I see this short dude with a clip board looking like he is doing some sort of study. Then I see him waiving at one of the M1/M4s passing by and I'm thinking wait a minute I've seen this guy before. lol It was FamousNYLover, aka Yuko. I got a chuckle because he is exactly the way he appears on this forum. Would be interesting to see others in person. :P

So I was waiting at 42nd and 5th around 14:30 or so for a limited down to 14th & 5th and I see this short dude with a clip board looking like he is doing some sort of study. Then I see him waiving at one of the M1/M4s passing by and I'm thinking wait a minute I've seen this guy before. lol It was FamousNYLover, aka Yuko. I got a chuckle because he is exactly the way he appears on this forum. Would be interesting to see others in person. :P

Had you been there an hour earlier you would have also seen me. :P

usually you would catch some of us on the Summer Museum trips and/or the Holidays Nostalgia train. and if the yanks go to world series on the Lo-V in October.

usually you would catch some of us on the Summer Museum trips and/or the Holidays Nostalgia train. and if the yanks go to world series on the Lo-V in October.

Had you been there an hour earlier you would have also seen me. :P

lol... So do you guys do most of your fanning in the afternoons??

Actually I was on M5 LTD MV #6692 departed 50th St at 13:15, arrive 23rd St at 13:45ish. I was escourting friend.

Then, I boarded M7 MV 6366 departed 6th Av/23rd St at 1350, and got off at 13:53 at 27th St to start by Transportation Alternative office.

Then, I walk up 5th Av to see any riders of X27/X28 want to sign the petition.

I made quick stop by at NYPL's Stephen Library to return DVDS early.

After that, I went to see if there was any X27/X28 riders waited at this hour at 14:21s. No one, so I went to Mad Av/42nd-43rd St after waiting to group of Q32, M4/M3/M1/M5/Charter B/Os.

Did you see need I was walking up 5th Av in 40s?

Yes, that was me because I caught uptown M1 at 14:53 at Mad/53rd.

Actually I was on M5 LTD MV #6692 departed 50th St at 13:15, arrive 23rd St at 13:45ish. I was escourting friend.

Then, I boarded M7 MV 6366 departed 6th Av/23rd St at 1350, and got off at 13:53 at 27th St to start by Transportation Alternative office.

Then, I walk up 5th Av to see any riders of X27/X28 want to sign the petition.

I made quick stop by at NYPL's Stephen Library to return DVDS early.

After that, I went to see if there was any X27/X28 riders waited at this hour at 14:21s. No one, so I went to Mad Av/42nd-43rd St after waiting to group of Q32, M4/M3/M1/M5/Charter B/Os.

Did you see need I was walking up 5th Av in 40s?

Yes, that was me because I caught uptown M1 at 14:53 at Mad/53rd.

Yeah, I was waiting there at 5th and 42nd and an M2 was pulling in. You stood out because you had that clip board with all of those tourists and people around you. lol I was too hungry to stop and chit chat, so I went on my way. I normally don't take lunch that late because I like to beat the crowds, but I had a project to work on. :P

If I see some forum members, I probably won't even recognize them.

Jon, how did you recognize LRG? Did you go on a fantrip with him before?

yea, I met him at the Holiday R9 special as well as a few other guys from the forums for the first time

So I was waiting at 42nd and 5th around 14:30 or so for a limited down to 14th & 5th and I see this short dude with a clip board looking like he is doing some sort of study. Then I see him waiving at one of the M1/M4s passing by and I'm thinking wait a minute I've seen this guy before. lol It was FamousNYLover, aka Yuko. I got a chuckle because he is exactly the way he appears on this forum. Would be interesting to see others in person. ;)

When will you bump:p into me

I recognized dman1455 some time ago as I was walking down the platform at Jay St. Started a convo. Cool, friendly dude. I've also sparked a convo with 38th Street Yard on the (F). He's good friends with that very fast m/m on the (F) in which I talk about from time to time. Same with him - cool, friendly. I've also spotted MattTrain on the (F), didn't look like it was his day so I let him be.

As for Yuki, I saw him a few times thou each time he walked as if he was in a rush so I let him be.

Even with description, I wouldn't recognize any forum members, students who used to go in my high school, junior high school.

If I was police officer or detective putting up WANTED Sign or LOST sign, I'll fail a test because I cannot describe people, pet or animal.

Actually Yuki, Via, not Yuko. Yuko is girl's name.

Oops... ;) I should know better too seeing all of the Japanese folks I work with. :eek: I have Yuko on my mind because I work with a Yuko. She's a Japanese translator. The thing is they're all women... Hitomi, Yukiko... lol

When will you bump:p into me

Who knows, maybe I'll see you around. I ride enough express bus that maybe I'll catch you or perhaps see you. ;) I saw my uncle driving the M23 one morning when I was on the X14. lol

Oops... ;) I should know better too seeing all of the Japanese folks I work with. :eek: I have Yuko on my mind because I work with a Yuko. She's a Japanese translator. The thing is they're all women... Hitomi, Yukiko... lol

I would love to meet them.

Archived