Obama to Israel: DROP DEAD

R68 Subway Car

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110519/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_mideast;_ylt=AkiVkJcwe1WLOgrvGNX2DX6s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNnNzltODJ2BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNTE5L3VzX29iYW1hX21pZGVhc3QEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwMxBHBvcwMyBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNvYmFtYXVyZ2VzaXM-#mwpphu-container

So basically Obama wants Israel to surrender it's land to the same savages who want to kill them. This stupid plan will not change the hearts of the savages who have wanted the destruction of this great nation since May 14, 1948. This is one of the many reasons why I feel this Presidency is a failure. We need to stand with Israel. Stop with the crap.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110519/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_mideast;_ylt=AkiVkJcwe1WLOgrvGNX2DX6s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNnNzltODJ2BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNTE5L3VzX29iYW1hX21pZGVhc3QEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwMxBHBvcwMyBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNvYmFtYXVyZ2VzaXM-#mwpphu-container

So basically Obama wants Israel to surrender it's land to the same savages who want to kill them. This stupid plan will not change the hearts of the savages who have wanted the destruction of this great nation since May 14, 1948. This is one of the many reasons why I feel this Presidency is a failure. We need to stand with Israel. Stop with the crap.

Wow, this is over the top, even for you.

How are the Palestineans more savage than the Israelis?

How would you like it if some crazy people from out of town came to your neighborhood, invaded it for a while and then gave it away to their friends when they were done with it and supplied their friends the weapons to kick you out?

By your logic you would just chalk it up to "you win some and lose some" , hold no grudges after your fellow neighbors are raped robbed and murderd and then flee to some random place to start over and work your ass off to gain back everything that was taken from you. Yeah thats what the Palestinians were put through.. I dont see how they could be anything other than savages after something like that.

Why wouldnt they want the invading nation to be destroyed after all of that?

Oh wait I bet you are a Christian.. Turn the other cheek and forgive right?

And what do we gain from bending over for Israel? We can't keep running to rescue everybody, when we're sinking ourselves.

THIS

It's time to let them fight their own battle

THIS

Both sides are savages, the US should stay out and let them kill eachother off. helping Israel has done more to hurt America then anything else.

AND THIS

Get a grip. Israel is not a US problem and it's high time the US moved on. The entire Arab world would not hate the United States if we never got involved from 1948 onward in the first place.

What good is standing with Israel gonna do? You realize that's the EXACT policy that's been followed for most of the last few decades including your favorite incompetent presidents of all time, both last name Bush?

...And that it didn't work?

I am glad that you are not in charge of anything...seems your only solution to conflicts is genocide. Maybe we oughta send you over to fight for Israel...with attitudes like that you'd fit right in.

Sometimes you just gotta let combatants kill each other off until they're sick of the fighting and sit down to work it out and make a longer lasting peace. Worked for Yugoslavia.

Just when I said I was done commenting on the political discussions........ First of all let me say that I never would have seen this topic coming!!! All hell is about to break loose!

I agree with that post 200%!!

And what do we gain from bending over for Israel? We can't keep running to rescue everybody, when we're sinking ourselves.

Both sides are savages, the US should stay out and let them kill eachother off. helping Israel has done more to hurt America then anything else.

Is anyone looking at what's going on in the world today????? People don't like us!! Why would we turn our back on one of our closest allies?? At this point in history, we can't just "stay out of peoples business." We got ourselves in this, so now we are Team America World Police. We give in to ANYONE, and the vultures will come!!!

How are the Palestineans more savage than the Israelis?

How would you like it if some crazy people from out of town came to your neighborhood, invaded it for a while and then gave it away to their friends when they were done with it and supplied their friends the weapons to kick you out?

By your logic you would just chalk it up to "you win some and lose some" , hold no grudges after your fellow neighbors are raped robbed and murderd and then flee to some random place to start over and work your ass off to gain back everything that was taken from you. Yeah thats what the Palestinians were put through.. I dont see how they could be anything other than savages after something like that.

Why wouldnt they want the invading nation to be destroyed after all of that?

Oh wait I bet you are a Christian.. Turn the other cheek and forgive right?

Well I my friend AM a Christian. But you should already know! And yes by Jesus Christ he is too! You ARE supposed to turn the other cheek!! That's what's wrong with the world now!!!

Evil!!!! I CAN'T Wait for the day that the Lord abolishes all Evil!! It's sickens me to my stomach to see the world headed where it is!

The slander, the insults, the hurt and the pain!!! The robbing, killing and stealing!! The Devil seeks to steal, kill, and destroy every day of the week!!! And he's working overtime right now!

People need to wake up! This world is going to Hell in a gasoline soaked Prada had bag!

Religion is the source of all the world's problems

Making generalizations is also a source of many problems. Of course, you are entitled to your opinion, but you are stating your opinion as if it were a fact, and that isn't right either.

Israel is the single truly open democracy in the middle east, whre you are totally allowed to follow your own religion, be openly gay, etc etc.

It is the only country to consistently side with the US, have an extradition agreement with the US, and the amount of trade between the US and Israel is quite high, especially for electronics, medical supplies, and some kinds of oil, in fact. The relationship is most certainly not one sided.

While I am not saying Israel is perfect, and that there is no discrimination, etc, the very fact that they do not openly stone people, and that they try to avoid civilian casualties when fighting (go ahead, I know someone will disagree with me on that point, but I will bring proof if necessary) is a critical distinction between Israel and her neighbors.

Making generalizations is also a source of many problems. Of course, you are entitled to your opinion, but you are stating your opinion as if it were a fact, and that isn't right either.

No, it's something not worth getting nuked over, who knows what we're messing with here, one nuclear weapon and it's all over!

quote tag aint workin for me for some reason, but props to Kriston Lewis....

I'm a big brother... and I've long been sick of the big brother mentality the U.S. possesses; this need to flex our (weakening) muscles for weaker countries against their opponents.... To gain What? Another enemy in the longrun? No wonder we're the most hated country in all the free world.... worse, there's so much hate & corruption within US....

We are failing miserably when it comes to taking care of home, but... dunt duh nuh nuhh - here we come tryna fix someone else's woes, ailments, and problems while callin ourselves asserting some (pseudo) position of dominance in the process....

You don't walk into a crossfire (that's been ongoing since the days of methuselah) & expect not-only not-to-get-shot, but to restore world peace (there's a laugh), then wish to reign supreme over BOTH parties at hand when it's all said & done....

aye Obama, talkin bout Israel drop dead... Our soldiers, the ones that are still living, you schmuck... would like to take time out & have you listen to somethin...

Get a grip. Israel is not a US problem and it's high time the US moved on. The entire Arab world would not hate the United States if we never got involved from 1948 onward in the first place.

What good is standing with Israel gonna do? You realize that's the EXACT policy that's been followed for most of the last few decades including your favorite incompetent presidents of all time, both last name Bush?

...And that it didn't work?

I am glad that you are not in charge of anything...seems your only solution to conflicts is genocide. Maybe we oughta send you over to fight for Israel...with attitudes like that you'd fit right in.

Sometimes you just gotta let combatants kill each other off until they're sick of the fighting and sit down to work it out and make a longer lasting peace. Worked for Yugoslavia.

Why the f**K would I want to fight for them. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote, but i couldn't care less about what happens to them.

Is anyone looking at what's going on in the world today????? People don't like us!! Why would we turn our back on one of our closest allies?? At this point in history, we can't just "stay out of peoples business." We got ourselves in this, so now we are Team America World Police. We give in to ANYONE, and the vultures will come!!!

How do they help us, if they had sent troops into Iraq or any of the other "police actions" the US has taken part in during the last 30 or so years, it would have started WW3. If anything, we should pull back for anything that doesn't directly effect the US and let everyone else sort out there own problems. we should stay out of everyone's business because the second we need help, everyone else seems to turn their back on us even though were the first nation they turn to for help.

How do they help us, if they had sent troops into Iraq or any of the other "police actions" the US has taken part in during the last 30 or so years, it would have started WW3. If anything, we should pull back for anything that doesn't directly effect the US and let everyone else sort out there own problems. we should stay out of everyone's business because the second we need help, everyone else seems to turn their back on us even though were the first nation they turn to for help.

Thats actually a great point you make there. You got me stumped!-_-

The Israelis have been there for much longer than there ever were 'Palestinians'. Its the Arabs who forced em out originally, and built their mosque over the former Temple in Jerusalem.

No the Isralies havnt been there longer than Palestinians. Theres a BIG differences between ISRAELITES and Isralies ..The Palestinians where there for over a thousand years. The present day Israelis are all alien to that soil. They had never been there before. They were all J3ws from around Europe who wanted to start their own country after WW2 ..

So saying the Isralies where there first is foolish. Present day Israelis have NO connection to that area other than some stories written in a book they read. They dont even have ancestors they have met that used to live ther because That was thousands of years ago.

That thinking is like saying Since Afghanistan originally used to be part of India, and was called India, its OK for India to now go to back to Afghanistan , recliam the land and destroy, evict, and displace everyone in present day Afghanistan who has been living there for thousands of years because Inida wants to though it hasnt been India in thousands of years and the people living today never knew it as India.

Gimme a break, its Palestinian land, those people and their ancestors lived their continuously for over a thosand years and were uprooted cause some nomadic j3ws wanted a place to live.

Israel is the single truly open democracy in the middle east, whre you are totally allowed to follow your own religion, be openly gay, etc etc.

Yeah right thats another bunch of bullshit. You can only be a j3w in Israel to get benefits. I've been there I know how it works... I was raised catholic. If I want to live in Israel it would be hard to get through all of their law to move there and live and not only that, only j3ws can get married under Israeli law in Israel. So I couldt marry another catholic there. I couldnt even marry a j3w unless I converted. And gays arnt really tolerated there they way you are making it out to be. Do some research, unless you are a j3w you are treated much differently and wont get any of the same benefits as Isralies do.

Its like a Mexican Alien living in America..Probably worse..

One intersting fact though is that palestine wasn't really developed pre 1948. The palestinian population has also more than doubled since the founding of the state of Israel.

I'm glad you pointed that out. IIRC this land we call America wasn't really "developed" either, according to another group of European settlers who did a similar land grab. Never mind that there were several Native American tribes and nations already inhabiting the land. I think that most of the post WWII refugees to Israel were "tolerated" in the land because of the guilt trip the victorious Allies felt toward the Jewish people of Europe after the Holocaust was revealed. The British government played the Arab AND Jewish settlers against each other before, during, and after the war until the Commonwealth was destitute and then they washed their hands of the whole problem. They did the same to India/Pakistan after the war. Just another victim of colonialism IMO. Carry on.

Archived