Obama to Israel: DROP DEAD

R68 Subway Car

To those that says the US shouldn't help Israel or something to that matter: If anything the US policies in the past years have been to tell Israel to scale back on lands. Cutting Israel loose will allow them to do what they need to [hopefully take back the Gaza strip]. Israel shows they can fight as well even with striped down versions of the F15 and have been innovative in weapons like the corner shot gun. They are the only democracy in that area. they have a right to exist.

If anything Israel should be the size it was AFTER the 6-day war. They should then allow palistinians, that tolerates Israel's right to exist, to stay. Anyone else should get out. Then they should build a wall around the entire country.

Also they should be allowed to rebuild the temple [that was destroyed by the Romans in 70AD]. BS about the Palistinians moving in and taking that site for their holy site. Palistinians were kicked out of countries like Jordan anyway. It just shows that even other muslims/arabs don't give a damn about the Palistinians. Everyone blames Israel as they are the scapegoat.

Simply put the leaders there would rather keep the problems going then resolve anything they are sexist to say the least had Tzivi Lipni been elected Prime Minister President Obama wouldn't be having these problems as is the Jews don't like to see a women in power and more over Tzivi Lipni was for a consensus unlike this hardline Douche Netanyahu who seems to be arrogant and out of touch enough said

No the Isralies havnt been there longer than Palestinians. Theres a BIG differences between ISRAELITES and Isralies ..The Palestinians where there for over a thousand years. The present day Israelis are all alien to that soil. They had never been there before. They were all J3ws from around Europe who wanted to start their own country after WW2 ..

So saying the Isralies where there first is foolish. Present day Israelis have NO connection to that area other than some stories written in a book they read. They dont even have ancestors they have met that used to live ther because That was thousands of years ago.

Gimme a break, its Palestinian land, those people and their ancestors lived their continuously for over a thosand years and were uprooted cause some nomadic j3ws wanted a place to live.

Huh? Ancient Israelites=early Jewish people. Modern Israelis=modern Jewish people. It is the exact same people! There is a plethora of archeological and historical proof that the early Jewish people resided in the land of Judea for thousands of years. I suggest you read something by scholars such as W.F. Albright, Lawrence Schiffman, etc, if you want to read about this proof first hand.

Regardless, the United Nations mandated that the land be given to the Jewish people after 1948. Are you saying the UN mandate is worthless? In that case, you would have to say that all UN resolutions should be ignored. Is that what you are saying?

right thats another bunch of bullshit. You can only be a j3w in Israel to get benefits. I've been there I know how it works... I was raised catholic. If I want to live in Israel it would be hard to get through all of their law to move there and live and not only that, only j3ws can get married under Israeli law in Israel. So I couldt marry another catholic there. I couldnt even marry a j3w unless I converted. And gays arnt really tolerated there they way you are making it out to be. Do some research, unless you are a j3w you are treated much differently and wont get any of the same benefits as Isralies do.

Its like a Mexican Alien living in America..Probably worse..

Oh please, you do know that arabs serve freely in the Knesset, that everyone in Israel is entitled to their medical care for little or no charge, and that there is giant gay pride parade every year? Yes, there is discrimination, but no worse than you have in the US, especially in the south. And there is no comparison to the rest of the Arab world, where homosexuals are stoned to death, there is little or no medical care for anyone but the super rich, and there certainly is no diversity in the ruling class.

Huh? Ancient Israelites=early Jewish people. Modern Israelis=modern Jewish people. It is the exact same people! There is a plethora of archeological and historical proof that the early Jewish people resided in the land of Judea for thousands of years. I suggest you read something by scholars such as W.F. Albright, Lawrence Schiffman, etc, if you want to read about this proof first hand.

Dude the j3ws who are in Israel now are not even closely related to Israelites , not even genetically. Most of them are Ashkanazi converts and the ones who arnt Ashkanazi are still not even releated to the Israelites in the least.

Looking by this thread, I am amazed that right winger's are having a fit about Obama's Middle East Policy between Israel and Palestine. Look, President Obama is NOT going to abandon Israel okay so shut up about Obama bashing about Israel because that's Bull**** and you know it. Anyone that is against peace, supports the right or far right wing Governments(Israeli or Palestinian ex:Hamas, Lukid Party, etc.), right wing religious extremist, and Nationalists (Israelis or Palestinians) threatens the existences of both Israel and Palestine that just wants peace. I hope that the two state solution will lead to a unified county so that the Israelis and Palestinians could live together in peace.

Looking by this thread, I am amazed that right winger's are having a fit about Obama's Middle East Policy between Israel and Palestine. Look, President Obama is NOT going to abandon Israel okay so shut up about Obama bashing about Israel because that's Bull**** and you know it. Anyone that is against peace, supports the right or far right wing Governments(Israeli or Palestinian ex:Hamas, Lukid Party, etc.), right wing religious extremist, and Nationalists (Israelis or Palestinians) threatens the existences of both Israel and Palestine that just wants peace. I hope that the two state solution will lead to a unified county so that the Israelis and Palestinians could live together in peace.

How could anyone expect these two to live in peace? Thats like expecting to live in peace with someone who came out of no where, moved into your garage by force and wont leave just because they said they read a story that someone with the same religion used to live there a few thousand years ago. Everything you had or owned in that garage is now theirs. Your garage sit ontop of resources but you cant get to those resources anymore.

And Israel is a British colonie. Anyone who doesnt think so is blind. The Rothschilds ARE Britian. They OWN and Control the crown. ..You know that seal thats on the back of the dollar bill? you know, the one with the pyramid with the eye above it? Thats the Rothschilds symbol. That same symbol is on the Israel supreme court.

58_01supremecourt.jpeg

It is the symbol for the founder of the Rothschild Dynasty and his five sons, who established central banks throughout Europe. The Rothschilds made several stipulations with the Israeli Government before the building began, among them were. The Rothschilds would pick the plot of land to build the Supreme Court; they would use their own architects, and no one would ever know how much the building cost. It took them four years to build this structure with many secrets built into it.

Anyone who thinks the USA would abandon Israel is blind. The USA is actually still a British colonie on the down low. We do Britians bidding by proxy.

Its like this.. The British spent most of their time throughout history conquering contries and making lots of enemies. After a while they realise they couldnt go on doing it this way as their enemies would eventually crush them so they needed a proxy, someone to do their bidding. Thats what the USA turned out to be. We are the worlds strongest and most advanced military and we do the bidding of Britian under a false flag so that way Britian no longer takes the heat, we do. Thats why we stick our noses in the worlds business all of the time. Its our job to do so, its why we are in existence.

How could anyone expect these two to live in peace? Thats like expecting to live in peace with someone who came out of no where, moved into your garage by force and wont leave just because they said they read a story that someone with the same religion used to live there a few thousand years ago. Everything you had or owned in that garage is now theirs. Your garage sit ontop of resources but you cant get to those resources anymore.

Its like this.. The British spent most of their time throughout history conquering contries and making lots of enemies. After a while they realise they couldnt go on doing it this way as their enemies would eventually crush them so they needed a proxy, someone to do their bidding. Thats what the USA turned out to be. We are the worlds strongest and most advanced military and we do the bidding of Britian under a false flag so that way Britian no longer takes the heat, we do. Thats why we stick our noses in the worlds business all of the time. Its our job to do so, its why we are in existence.

Your argument makes no sense. First you insist that it was the Israelis that came in and took over the land, but then you go into a whole rant about the British.

Do you realize that before the British came into the land of Palestine in the early 1900's, and after the fall of the Ottoman empire, it was just a random patch of land with a mixture of many different nationalities barely making a living with some agriculture? It was not a settled country, and it just passed between the control of the various European nations. There were Jews and Arabs living side-by-side, and actually had a fair amount of peace between them for quite a few years.

You are correct in saying that the British were instrumental in making it a Jewish state, but it is not that simple. The Jews fought the British in Palestine, the Arabs fought the British in Palestine, and finally it was up to the entire League of Nations and the later United Nations to declare it a Jewish homeland.

Saying that the "evil Jewish people" simply came in and stole the land from the Arabs is a dangerous oversimplification, and is merely an excuse for anti-semitism. Like any political issue, you cannot turn it into a black-and-white issue just to make your point.

Why the f**K would I want to fight for them. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote, but i couldn't care less about what happens to them.

That was not directed at you...that was directed at our resident rethuglican "R68 Subway Car" who seems to think that the US should invest time and money and the lives of young people like himself and both of us in this pointless and endless conflict.

My solution is, don't send anyone...but if he wants to go so bad to fight for Israel, well, send him!

Israelis should return the land they seized during the 6 days war, stop building on the west bank, and have a 2 state side by side peaceful existence.

I believe 2 of our worst behaving "allies" are israel and saudi arabia. The first with kinda scary militarism, and the second for massive human rights atrocities.

I say forget both of them if they want to bring down humanity by not working towards civilized peace.

- A

That was not directed at you...that was directed at our resident rethuglican "R68 Subway Car" who seems to think that the US should invest time and money and the lives of young people like himself and both of us in this pointless and endless conflict.

My solution is, don't send anyone...but if he wants to go so bad to fight for Israel, well, send him!

Be careful who/what you quote. It looked like you were talking to me.

Archived