WWF/WWE Wresting Great Randy 'Macho Man' Savage has died

Shortline Bus

So let me get this straight WWE went from TV-14 To PG because of the Wellness Policy because WWE is boring as Hell compared to TNA Now. Whatever happened to the old WWF/E with Good'Ol JR,Steve austin,The Rock,DX,Undertaker, Masked Kane,ETC. Hit the thanks button if you agree and miss the old WWF/WWE.

Hey I thought you 13 years of age?:confused:

The glory years of the modern WWF/WWE was way before you were born i.e the 1980's "Hogan era' and also when you were in diapers i.e 1998-2004 w/ Austin, the Roc, Kane, etc.

Hey I thought you 13 years of age?:confused:

The glory years of the modern WWF/WWE was way before you were born i.e the 1980's "Hogan era' and also when you were in diapers i.e 1998-2004 w/ Austin, the Roc, Kane, etc.

I Remember Those Attitude Era guys. Hulk Hogan is a phoney, I Am 13. I've Watched WWF Since I was 1 with my Great-uncle.

So let me get this straight WWE went from TV-14 To PG because of the Wellness Policy because WWE is boring as Hell compared to TNA Now. Whatever happened to the old WWF/E with Good'Ol JR,Steve austin,The Rock,DX,Undertaker, Masked Kane,ETC. Hit the thanks button if you agree and miss the old WWF/WWE.

Wrong!

WWE went to PG because they wanted to get rid of the bad images like blood, chair shots to the head and such. They recently banned chair shots to the head because of the concussions caused. Thats why you dont see thumbtacks or any of those really hardcore type action anymore you'd see in late 90s & early/mid 2000s.

Because of this change, its one reason John Cena is now more kid friendly compared to the rest of the guys in there, even though I consider him to be a phony just like Hulk Hogan.

Wrong!

WWE went to PG because they wanted to get rid of the bad images like blood, chair shots to the head and such. They recently banned chair shots to the head because of the concussions caused. Thats why you dont see thumbtacks or any of those really hardcore type action anymore you'd see in late 90s & early/mid 2000s.

Because of this change, its one reason John Cena is now more kid friendly compared to the rest of the guys in there.

Correct. Not to mention it helps that the WWF/WWE former rival Ted Turner's NWA has since been brought up by Vince.

Correct. Not to mention it helps that the WWF/WWE former rival Ted Turner's NWA has since been brought up by Vince.

Not NWA, NWA is TNA/Impact Wrestling now. WCW is the one that got brought over. In 2003-4 and up, NWA & TNA had their own promotion, then it fully became TNA Wrestling and now IMPACT! Wrestling.

Wrong!

Because of this change, its one reason John Cena is now more kid friendly compared to the rest of the guys in there, even though I consider him to be a phony just like Hulk Hogan.

John Cena= Hulk Hogan of 2010's. Ok I understand getting rid of the Chair shots but fully changing it cmon everyone liked those girls and their Chi Chi's and them nd that lesbian stuff, and them fighting with blood all over. The last bloody match I saw was The 2008 N.W.O Smackdown Elimination Chamber. Bring back TV-14 WWE Kids don't mean anything to change the Ratting.

John Cena= Hulk Hogan of 2010's. Ok I understand getting rid of the Chair shots but fully changing it cmon everyone liked those girls and their Chi Chi's and them nd that lesbian stuff, and them fighting with blood all over. The last bloody match I saw was The 2008 N.W.O Smackdown Elimination Chamber. Bring back TV-14 WWE Kids don't mean anything to change the Ratting.

Thats the whole point as to why they changed it, they want to change their image and make it more child-friendly.

And that last statement is wrong again, the kids attract more sales for their toys, video games, clothing and more. It was a smart move in my opinion, they just had to beef up the storylines.

The last REALLY GOOD match that involved blood and such I seen was New Years Revolution 2005 with the Elimination Chamber involving Triple H, Edge, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit & Batista with HBK as the special guest referee. The last good matches? Undertaker vs HBK.

Thats the whole point as to why they changed it, they want to change their image and make it more child-friendly.

And that last statement is wrong again, the kids attract more sales for their toys, video games, clothing and more. It was a smart move in my opinion, they just had to beef up the storylines.

The last REALLY GOOD match that involved blood and such I seen was New Years Revolution 2005 with the Elimination Chamber involving Triple H, Edge, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit & Batista with HBK as the special guest referee. The last good matches? Undertaker vs HBK.

Yup on the 2nd One, Yea the Final Really good match we will ever see is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Whoop That Fruity Pebble John Cena To The Smackdown hotel. B)

Yup on the 2nd One, Yea the Final Really good match we will ever see is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Whoop That Fruity Pebble John Cena To The Smackdown hotel. B)

That was terrible imo, because it was too predicable.

Clip seen here was during Randy Savage's return in WCW after the Wolfpac disbanded. He was going to side with Ric Flair but you'll see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQQO7ckB1S0

I Remember Those Attitude Era guys. Hulk Hogan is a phoney, I Am 13. I've Watched WWF Since I was 1 with my Great-uncle.

Many people like to crap on Hogan's legacy, but without Hogan there wouldn't have been a WWE. He was the reason wrestling entered the mainstream. I will admit that he relied on brute strength instead of wrestling talent (kinda like Goldberg), but Hogan was a legend.

I watch wrestling once in a while. I used to rush home from school to watch it, but not anymore. It's simply not interesting. Triple H should become a heel again.

I watch wrestling once in a while. I used to rush home from school to watch it, but not anymore. It's simply not interesting. Triple H should become a heel again.

He's not gonna be wrestling for some time as he is transitioning over to a corporate position in the WWE.

Many people like to crap on Hogan's legacy, but without Hogan there wouldn't have been a WWE. He was the reason wrestling entered the mainstream. I will admit that he relied on brute strength instead of wrestling talent (kinda like Goldberg), but Hogan was a legend.

Hogan IS a legend,without him wrestling wouldn't even be around.

If Hogan was a phoney,he would've never been a household name.wrestling wouldn't even be around if it wasn't for him.the man is a legend and one of the best of all time.

If Hogan was a phoney,he would've never been a household name.wrestling wouldn't even be around if it wasn't for him.the man is a legend and one of the best of all time.

He's 13 years old and does not have a clue to what he is talking about. Just leave it like that.

However, there has been a ton of occasions where he botched a LOT of moves. Granted he was the one that put wrestling on the map, but it doesnt take ONE person alone to do that....I'm not shitting on his accomplishments, but there have been occasions where it seemed as if he gave away several matches.

Skip to 4:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EhhCqtuyE&feature=related

Hogan botching the chokeslam

There's a ton more you can look for.

Yea he wouldn't be around if it wasn't for Bruno Sammertino(IDK How to spell it), Bob Baukland, Buddy Rogers, Lou Thesz. They are real wrestlers. The only really contriversial things Hogan Did was what The nWo.

I Understand why they crap on it.

In all honesty, wrestling to me died after the Invasion series (2001). After that, I stopped watching it. Yes, I did start watching it with all the old school stars returning and such but only for that. The newer stars don't catch my attention as much.

However, there has been a ton of occasions where he botched a LOT of moves. Granted he was the one that put wrestling on the map, but it doesnt take ONE person alone to do that....I'm not shitting on his accomplishments, but there have been occasions where it seemed as if he gave away several matches.

Skip to 4:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EhhCqtuyE&feature=related

Hogan botching the chokeslam

There's a ton more you can look for.

It happens to even the best of them.

Pop culture loses another one. :)

I saw him & the other guys at summer slam in philly long long time ago it was so thrilling. Loved him as bone saw in spiderman. I know he will be missed by many, and it just sucks we lost him so suddenly.

Rest in peace big guy.

- A

Archived