Ex-wrestler 'Macho Man' Randy Savage dies

DJ MC

He's a selfish pig.

Oh instead of worrying about me this weekend go out to Betty Ford and go get some counseling. FYI. Was at work when it happened not in home. Sorry if i sound rude to MC.

And maybe you the one that predicted the end of the world yestrerday instead not that (MTA) worker. You listen to Howard Stern way too much. You act way too much immmature for me.

And LRG don't follow the road of Dan, don't want to see you in 20 years from now like Dan as needing help and taking meds with no girl and stuck misrerable with his trucking job. Maybe go out and enjoy the nice May weekend.

Going out with a Lady friend this weekend to Great Adventure. Too early to say if it's anything or not.

LRG and Dan both can't stand me for whatever reason I don't know.

I am what I am. If they want instead of dissing me why not they posted stories. Enough with this dissing. Mods just defending myself and did not want to reply.

Anyhow it's so sad to see Macho Man pass away. Bit of my childhood over.

Oh instead of worrying about me this weekend go out to Betty Ford and go get some counseling. FYI. Was at work when it happened not in home. When What happend you idiot?

And maybe you the one that predicted the end of the world yestrerday instead not that (MTA) worker. Huh??? You listen to Howard Stern way too much. You act way too much immmature for me.

Its immature not immmature and what does me listening to Stern have to do with anything brain sergeon?

And LRG don't follow the road of Dan, don't want to see you in 20 years from now like Dan as needing help and taking meds with no girl and stuck misrerable with his trucking job. Maybe go out and enjoy the nice May weekend.

Going out with a Lady friend this weekend to Great Adventure. Too early to say if it's anything or not. No one asked you and no one cares. LRG and Dan both can't stand me for whatever reason I don't know.

I am what I am. If they why not they posted stories. Enough with this dissing. Mods just defending myself and did not want to reply.

Again Huh???

Anyhow it's so sad to see Macho Man pass away. Bit of my childhood over. I'm crying my eyes out for you

Repiles in Blue

And your a school teacher, They should pull your teaching license just for this silly statement.

Archived