OMG!!! The Truth Exposed (The Real Veolia & Nestle)

East New York

If you watched the video's, you now know that Veolia is stealing our water, and selling it right back to us. Eventually we won't be able to afford to quench our natural thirst, unless we buy it!!!

And yes, this same company, Veolia, plans to steal (MTA) Long Island Bus right from under our noses!

I knew there was something I didn't like about Veolia. A giant multinational conglomerate that deals with "enviromental concerns?" A bunch of crap.

I thought something was up when I read that the transit services it operates were just a branch of the company. I don't like them at all.

How intresting. I seen Ventura's shows and it also had other conclusions.

1)9/11 was a set up by then VP Cheney to get US involved in war on terror to get government contracts for Halibaum.

2)JFK murder was not Lee Harvey Oswald but a government coup by Lyndon Johnson who was still ticked off he was not President from 1960.

Not saying I agree with Ventura and his show's staff but those are the theories they presented on shows I seen.

How intresting. I seen Ventura's shows and it also had other conclusions.

1)9/11 was a set up by then VP Cheney to get US involved in war on terror to get government contracts for Halibaum.

2)JFK murder was not Lee Harvey Oswald but a government coup by Lyndon Johnson who was still ticked off he was not President from 1960.

Not saying I agree with Ventura and his show's staff but those are the theories they presented on shows I seen.

About JFK, my theory is that the CIA killed him after Kennedy botched the Bay of Pigs invasion

I'm gonna never drink bottled water again after seeing the possibilities.

About JFK, my theory is that the CIA killed him after Kennedy botched the Bay of Pigs invasion.

That what most people think who don't believe in the controversial 'Warren Report" (named after the then Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court) committee invesgation.

This shit is not funny, and it is not a joke!

Yes it is and yes it is. All these so-called "conspiracy shows" do nothing but hurt those who legitimately question their government.

Yes it is and yes it is. All these so-called "conspiracy shows" do nothing but hurt those who legitimately question their government.

Fact of the matter is, many countries are running out of natural resources and specifically Water. Water is going to be more valuable and more desired than oil in the not so distant future.

So called? China is stealing our water and selling it to us. It's documented in more places than one. One of the people involved outright admitted to selling our water. What don't you understand about it? China owns almost $3 Trillion of our debt! It doesn't take rocket science to see that this conspiracy is NOT a theory. Wake up!

So called? China is stealing our water and selling it to us. It's documented in more places than one. One of the people involved outright admitted to selling our water. What don't you understand about it? China owns almost $3 Trillion of our debt! It doesn't take rocket science to see that this conspiracy is NOT a theory. Wake up!

And that's why we start converting salt water. There, problem solved B)

About JFK, my theory is that the CIA killed him after Kennedy botched the Bay of Pigs invasion

I'm gonna never drink bottled water again after seeing the possibilities.

My theory is that the bankers had him killed after he signed an executive order that would have allowed the US Treasury to directly print and issue currency in the United States (thus preventing the government from having to use your tax dollars to pay the debt that is owed to the Federal Reserve for issuing US currency which is technically "lent" to the US government for its citizens to use).

Executive Order 11110

My theory is that the bankers had him killed after he signed an executive order that would have allowed the US Treasury to directly print and issue currency in the United States (thus preventing the government from having to use your tax dollars to pay the debt that is owed to the Federal Reserve for issuing US currency which is technically "lent" to the US government for its citizens to use).

Executive Order 11110

And that is also the same reason they assasinated Abraham Lincoln, he wanted to switch to the greenback.

• 2 weeks later...
If you watched the video's, you now know that Veolia is STEALING our water, and selling it right back to us. Eventually we won't be able to afford to quench our natural thirst, unless we buy it!!!

And yes, this same company, Veolia, plans to STEAL (MTA) Long Island Bus right from under our noses!

So you all still say it's a theory right??????

I said long ago that if MTA was privatized, Veolia would be the one running things. Those other bidders didn't stand a chance in hell!! This is platinum status corruption at it's finest! But no body believed little old East New York......

These SuperPowered Multi-national corporations will effectively destroy our economy and way of life!

Veolia Goals:

Stealing Our Water? Mission Complete!

Stealing Long Island Bus? Mission Complete!

Archived