OMG!!! The Truth Exposed (The Real Veolia & Nestle)

East New York

"Stealing" our water when over 70% of the Earth is covered in it... Yeah..... Pardon my skepticism.

You do know the difference between Salt Water and Fresh water right????

Doesn't sound like you do!:tdown:

Do you need me to fly you out to Michigan to show you exactly where they are draining 90 Million Gallons of water a day???

You people kill me... The evidence is overwhelming...... The parties involved blatantly admit to privatizing water..... And you are still skeptical?? That's what's wrong with the world today!

Everyone is living in the Matrix afraid to be unplugged!

Wake the hell up!

Oh.... I guess you will wake up when you are no longer able to afford water!

"Stealing" our water when over 70% of the Earth is covered in it... Yeah..... Pardon my skepticism.

Your Skepticism?? How about do some research, and don't be ignorant about the issue ..The majority of water on earth is salt water.. not fresh water.... U can drink that when its all said and done. But unfortunately, he's right... Where do u think bottled water comes from? People are makin trillions off of our local Fresh water, and ignorant rants from and ppl like you are buying it? Why? When its free? Use ur common sense! If u have any! #NoShade!

And there's also this thing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desalination

Desalination is expensive and inefficient. It is mainly used in Australia because of their natural lack of fresh water. Water is already very expensive there. So we just let these companies steal our water and just desalinate for the people who can't afford the corporations water. Either way would cost $$$$$$$$. Give me a break.

So when do you start a thread about the ailens at Roswell?

You guys sound just as nuts as this guy.

So.... I guess you don't believe the water scandal either??? Even when the largest water owner in the US admitted selling us out to China several times in interviews that are all public record?

We're not the nutjobs..... A little research goes a long way!

Get into it!

Archived