The B6 bus has them too...

MattTrain

The B6 bus has the Novabus LFS running frequently on the route. Unit numbers I checked out were 8042 and 8031.

First the interior of 8031.

B6LFS16.jpg

B6LFS21.jpg

B6LFS15.jpg

B6LFS18.jpg

The operator quickly left before I was able to take the outside shot of the bus.

B6LFS22.jpg

Here is another one though, numbered 8031.

B6LFS25.jpg

B6LFS24.jpg

B6LFS23.jpg

And there it goes.

B6LFS26.jpg

I'm surprised no one has taken a pic of that single seat behind the driver yet. And yeah, b6 is a good bet to find the LFS.

Someone was sitting on it, I didn't want to take that passenger's photo. I agree with your other point, the B6 had at least three of these today.

I'm surprised no one has taken a pic of that single seat behind the driver yet. And yeah, b6 is a good bet to find the LFS.

I took a picture of the seat behind the driver , i posted it weeks ago . I did some interior shots .

I saw 2 Novabus LFS on the B6 yesterday! Both were to Harway Av. Nice shots of them!

Oh very nice! When I took these shots there were at least three of them. Hope you got a photo of them.

Thanks Matt for pics. Has these 'new' buses run on my old routes yet such as the B1, B3, B36 and b74 yet? That going to be a sight not to see an RTS bus in SW Brooklyn next time I am down there.

Shortline Bus, the LFS is running on every local bus route based out of Ulmer Park Depot. In fact my other thread features a LFS bus on the B3. The RTS will still be down there in Southern Brooklyn as the depot is only receiving 30 of them.

Oh very nice! When I took these shots there were at least three of them. Hope you got a photo of them.

I don't have pics because I was in my dad's car and I don't have a camera. I wish for a camera to take pictures of buses.

The two numbers I saw is #8037 and one was too far to see!

Archived