In your lifetime...

553 Bridgeton

1. Dominican Republic

2. Japan

3. Hawaii

4. Brazil

5. European Countries.

What, no love for Puerto Rico?? :)

I been over there a few times. That accent on females seems manly imo. And the Tube is interesting...I enjoyed it.

LOL... Once I was walking to a Bancomat (the equivalent of an ATM here in the States) in Florence (Italy) and this old dude sees this tall British chick walking and he waits for her to pass and wham!! Smacked her right on the @ss. She literally jumped and then ran inside to a building nearby. LOL

The only place I'd consider visiting outside the country is the UK...I have a thing for girls with British accents (:)) but I would like to check out their transit system as well as their sites like the Big Ben.

You forgot about the French chicks... ;)

What, no love for Puerto Rico?? :)

LOL... Once I was walking to a Bancomat (the equivalent of an ATM here in the States) in Florence (Italy) and this old dude sees this tall British chick walking and he waits for her to pass and wham!! Smacked her right on the @ss. She literally jumped and then ran inside to a building nearby. LOL

You forgot about the French chicks... :)

Add PR. BTW PR isn;t a country,

I'm puerto rican and Dominican so if both can I would support it. Why won't PR Become a state they have Obama as Pres, Use USD,ETC.

Yeah, I know you are that's why I mentioned Puerto Rico. lol... It's been going on for years now and it's been sort of 50/50 in terms of who wants what. Some want statehood and some want Puerto Rico to be independent but since they're practically evenly divided, it has remained a Commonwealth. My friend who is Puerto Rican moved back to Ponce years ago and I would think he would be one of those who would favor statehood since he and his family come back here quite often. Travel is very easy now since it's a Commonwealth as opposed to say traveling to and from the Dominican Republic since you don't need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico if you're an American and vice versa.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Archived