From the Lo-V Trip

INDman

Very nice!

Did the guy in the green shirt [149th st pic] try to talk to you? [those of you who don't know, that's the infamous 'turtle']

Nope, I know who to avoid on these trips.

That would be the infamous Terrapin Station, who will randomly pick at things in posts, or posters, that he believes are wrong and will not stop and has done so for five years on SubChat. I hear he used to post here, but was docile... until he was banned.

That would be the infamous Terrapin Station, who will randomly pick at things in posts, or posters, that he believes are wrong and will not stop and has done so for five years on SubChat. I hear he used to post here, but was docile... until he was banned.

He was on here but he wasn't really docile per say, he took the whole everybody attack FG to a new level.

Really nice photos there. Almost wish I'd been there.

He was on here but he wasn't really docile per say, he took the whole everybody attack FG to a new level.

He's a laptop gangster. If you actually talk to him in real life you'd be amazed at how nice he is.

Archived