I'm need YOUR help to make the best transit app ever.

PathRider

Hi,

I'm considering making (yet another) mobile app for the local transit system here, but wanted to better understand what features and benefits current and future users really care about.

I've set up a short survey I'd specifically love for NYCTransit Forum members interested in helping shape the best transit app EVERRRR to fill out. *

Yes...You've used the rest (iTrans, NYC Mate, CityTransit, etc)... help shape the best. *Go ahead...fill out the survey...You know you should. *:(

so...tell me What I need to know to make the best transit app EVER just for YOU.

Thanks for sharing your insights and experience.

-PR

Hi,

I'm considering making (yet another) mobile app for the local transit system here, but wanted to better understand what features and benefits current and future users really care about.

I've set up a short survey I'd specifically love for NYCTransit Forum members interested in helping shape the best transit app EVERRRR to fill out. *

Yes...You've used the rest (iTrans, NYC Mate, CityTransit, etc)... help shape the best. *Go ahead...fill out the survey...You know you should. *:(

so...tell me What I need to know to make the best transit app EVER just for YOU.

Thanks for sharing your insights and experience.

-PR

Include ALL suffolk and nassau bus routes then include all westchester bus routes and even shortline buses in your app add a NJ bus map with all NJT and academy and red and tan bus routes include every transit service in NJ. Create itineries that include MTA express buses

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is a little dated, but am curious what you're making. I tried to go to the survey, but it looks like you probably took it down?

I'm an app maker as well for Roadify - we have the MTA subways and all NYC buses (yes, including Nassau and Bus Company...that was a pain...). Do you have experience with PATH I'm guessing?

Archived