6668 Major Accident

MHV9218

Stupid cabs stupid dumb ass cabs..They can't drive for ish ,They cut everybody off ,Why don't they have built in Cams to show what they do to the public

some buses @ 126th have forward facing cameras on them. on the new artics they are for lane enforcement, i don't know what they are for on the old artics and the RTS's

I can see it now.....Bus Operator at the depot filling out the paper work.....AGM.....Now tell me Mr Bus Operator.....why did you get involved in this accident?? What could you have done to avoid this?? Its Zerega for you for 3 days.....you need to be re-trained on how to drive a bus!!

But really these cabbies are like out of control.....like what's up with the 3 cabbies trying to make a turn in 3 different lanes at the same intersection?? Or lets just stop in the middle of the road no what or who is behind you and pick up/drop off passengers.....Bus lane.....what bus lane?? Cabbies need to be taken out of manhattan.....let em drive rickshaws.... B)

So all this talk of cabbies.....I WAS AT THE DEPOT PULLING IN FROM MY RUN....OUT OF MANHATTAN....AND GUESS WHAT.......YES IT HAPPENED AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT HAPPENED....NO PICS BUT TRUST ME IT WAS UGLY.....

Well the cabby's car was smashed up pretty good....but he refused medical treatment and he drove the car away......I was the only one on my bus and I was ok....just pissed....he stated he lost his brakes.....yae ok......thanks for asking.....

Archived