Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MHV9218

6668 Major Accident

wow that really is bad driving. hope the driver is ok and bus driver.

1. omg.

2. by the way the picture shows, it looks like the bus barely suffered any damages. the taxi is the one that got hit the hardest. how did this even occur?

stupid cabs, smh.

and the bus was in accident... omgwbtfpizza!

will the bus be able to be repaired & run again or sent to eastchester scrapping (where 6862 went)?

Stupid cabs stupid dumb ass cabs..They can't drive for ish ,They cut everybody off ,Why don't they have built in Cams to show what they do to the public

and the bus was in accident... omgwbtfpizza!

will the bus be able to be repaired & run again or sent to eastchester scrapping (where 6862 went)?

NOOO!!!! 6862. Can someone get me a pic of her?

Some of us can drive. Trust me. I totally agree that most guys can't because I deal with these assclowns everyday. They just can't stay in lanes or signal. Its retarded.

Stupid cabs stupid dumb ass cabs..They can't drive for ish ,They cut everybody off ,Why don't they have built in Cams to show what they do to the public

some buses @ 126th have forward facing cameras on them. on the new artics they are for lane enforcement, i don't know what they are for on the old artics and the RTS's

I can see it now.....Bus Operator at the depot filling out the paper work.....AGM.....Now tell me Mr Bus Operator.....why did you get involved in this accident?? What could you have done to avoid this?? Its Zerega for you for 3 days.....you need to be re-trained on how to drive a bus!!

But really these cabbies are like out of control.....like what's up with the 3 cabbies trying to make a turn in 3 different lanes at the same intersection?? Or lets just stop in the middle of the road no what or who is behind you and pick up/drop off passengers.....Bus lane.....what bus lane?? Cabbies need to be taken out of manhattan.....let em drive rickshaws.... B)

So all this talk of cabbies.....I WAS AT THE DEPOT PULLING IN FROM MY RUN....OUT OF MANHATTAN....AND GUESS WHAT.......YES IT HAPPENED AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT HAPPENED....NO PICS BUT TRUST ME IT WAS UGLY.....

Well the cabby's car was smashed up pretty good....but he refused medical treatment and he drove the car away......I was the only one on my bus and I was ok....just pissed....he stated he lost his brakes.....yae ok......thanks for asking.....

Everybody who drives is out of control we all think we own the road sadly its not the case I was listening to 1010 Wins yesterday and they were saying they couldn't fathom how some people got their drivers licenses let alone pass a test