Man struck and killed again unfortunely...

Abba

As others see 12-9s occur all the time now, now some of them have a great idea to kill themselves.. TWELVE-NINING THEMSELVES..

Promoting that killing themselves is wrong, won't stop any 12-9s... (Maybe some)

Since 2009 12-9s has been occurring a lot.......... Not cool!

Ride the (L) and see. It's faster than it was pre CBTC.

Ride it from 1st to Bedford and you will feel like your on a Railroad... Even to Lormier~

Seriously, the (MTA) wants CBTC/ATO... why?

As much as I didnt like the idea of ATO & CBTC, it really did speed up the (L). During rush hour it is insane how freqent and close the trains are. Now imagine the (7) with ATO/CBTC...its freqent now....with ATO/CBTC it will be every 50 seconds lol.

As much as I didnt like the idea of ATO & CBTC, it really did speed up the (L). During rush hour it is insane how freqent and close the trains are. Now imagine the (7) with ATO/CBTC...its freqent now....with ATO/CBTC it will be every 50 seconds lol.

And it can't come soon enough. It is desperately needed on the (7)<7>- it can get really packed and uncomfortable during and rush hours, and even before that as well.

And it can't come soon enough. It is desperately needed on the (7)<7>- it can get really packed and uncomfortable during and rush hours, and even before that as well.

lolwut?

Didn't the deployment of ATO and CBTC on the Canarsie line add a whopping ONE more train per hour?

lolwut?

Didn't the deployment of ATO and CBTC on the Canarsie line add a whopping ONE more train per hour?

I got this from Wikipedia, and it went from 17 to 26 trains per hour on the (L).

I got this from Wikipedia, and it went from 17 to 26 trains per hour on the (L).

ROTFL!!! You do know that ANYONE can edit Wikipedia and add misinformation to the articles, right?

Give me an EXACT statement from an MTA source or the like and I'll be convinced.

Yea and I'm the Lindbergh baby... CBTC/ATO is a major was of money and only the (L) and (7) lines will have it. ATS is also a major flop and will not come to the B Div. Both systems were years late and were way over budget to the point where they were not and can not be cost effective.

ROTFL!!! You do know that ANYONE can edit Wikipedia and add misinformation to the articles, right?

Give me an EXACT statement from an MTA source or the like and I'll be convinced.

Yeah im gonna go back to wikipedia, i hear they are good.. They said 2 years ago that starting in 2010, the R32s will take over the (R) and the R46 will retire.

Oh no wait.... Thats just what a FOAMER wrote from rumors........ LOLOLOL!! Sorry wikipedia is good for SOME things but NOT ALL!!

lolwut?

I would like to see an official document showing just how many more trains can run, or how much closer they actually run, with CBTC. I am sure the (MTA) has it somewhere, but I have yet to be able to find it.

Archived