Conductor Status...

Juelz4309

Well I took the Open competetative exam for this...Gotta 97...list number of 1494.....Where are we on this list?....And when is a realistic time to be expected to be called???...Im kinda putting ALL my eggs in one basket with this but Im very Hopeful.....Also took the T/O exam as well..Gotta 92....Id hate to start college and then have to drop out:eek: if Transit does call if This makes sense to Anyone...Thanx...:cool:

Well I took the Open competetative exam for this...Gotta 97...list number of 1494.....Where are we on this list?....And when is a realistic time to be expected to be called???...Im kinda putting ALL my eggs in one basket with this but Im very Hopeful.....Also took the T/O exam as well..Gotta 92....Id hate to start college and then have to drop out:eek: if Transit does call if This makes sense to Anyone...Thanx...:cool:

I understand your concerns about both of these exams. But there is already a mega sticky thread about C/R exam 8094 that's been running for 2.5 years now. I believe harry will close this thread because of that. They just started sending out the first batch of pre-employment letters to the top scorers.

Archived