OUTRAGE: They're sending this guy to prison

SubwayGuy

The issue here is that many here are assuming that because one guy ran away and the other was unconscious that neither was a threat. The guy running away could easily come back with a bigger gun...you don't know. The guy who is unconscious could easily regain consciousness AT ANY SECOND, and was very much a threat considering he still had a gun.

Your point would be reinforced if he shot the unconscious kid (the one still in the store) dead....

However, the one that ended up gettin shot & killed, was the one the clerk chased after.... Again, if this guy were to claim self defense (based on the point you bring up here), he'd have to prove that his life was still in danger after that kid left the store.... He could've came back w/ a bigger gun? Yeah, and he could have came back with milk & cookies too.... coulda woulda shoulda's aint a defense.... This guy was NOT within his right to chase down a perp & end his life.... That's where he was in the wrong.... He is not Robocop without the Robo....

The issue of simply using deadly force, isn't the biggest issue in any of this....

Who started out as the intended victim became the clear aggressor....

This is why this guy will be sittin up in someone's prison cell... and rightfully so.

And was a gun pointed in your face during this robbery? If not, that's not anywhere near the same thing.

One of the four had a long piece of broken glass pointed towards my abdomen. He threatened to use it if I didn't hand over the bike. Thou after I did they still jumped me. Fortunately the glass was not used.

I don't see any self defense here. Gunning down the person who robbed you after they flee is pretty much revenge. I won't go defining it since everybody else I'm agreeing with on this point has outlined it far better than I could. But this guy definitely does deserve jail time. I'm not surprised anyone thinks differently though seeing as how the popular thought here concerning criminals is that they should be eradicated despite what offense they may have committed. The line has to be drawn somewhere and if we're gonna go defending people who chase someone down & take their life simply because maybe 20 minutes ago it could have been their own, why don't we just make murder legal and ditch the grey lines?

Ive been following this for a while. Most of what you people are saying is wrong.

He only shot 1 person. The person he ran after wasnt harmed or shot and got away. The person he shot was killed with the first gun shot to the head instantly in the store. When he put the other rounds into the dead body it didnt do anything that was already done and was proved by the medical examiner.

He probably unloaded the gun into the corpse out of sheer shock.

He doesnt deserve this, he is a disabled Lt Corporal veteran doctor. He has served his country and has battle scars mentally and physically to prove it. This is not how we repay our veterans for self defense.

These kids got what they deserve for robbing a store at gunpoint plain and simple. If they didnt go into the store armed with the intention of robbing it we wouldnt be talking about this. This is a typical ghetto family who pulled out the communion picture of their good little boy who would never do such a thing. Its their fault they raised a child to act like this and get killed like this. They bitched and moaned how it was uncalled for and how their son wouldnt hurt anyone yet he was rolling with some ghtto thug with a gun who convinced him to rob a store for their drug habit.

This guys deserves a medal and to be a free man

Not a joke to me. There is no way in hell you can justify such an act. Shotting the robber five more times was totally irrelevant. One shot in the leg would of done the trick. Case clossed. Makes me wonder if the users who thanked the first post would do the same and think that it was "okay".

Actually, one of those who thanked the post went based on what the post said. Honestly, if someone robs me, I should have the right to get my stuff back. Whether or not the law approves of my methods is not up to them unless they gonna get it back for me. With past expierence, they won't. Therefore, I support the gun owner since the robber shouldn't have robbed, sorry people.

And my problem with this is that the video makes it look like the guy who got shot didn't even have a gun in his hand. The one who ran had the gun. So I'm still not seeing the self defense here and thats on the video here.

BOTH perps had guns.

BOTH perps had guns.

Well all I saw in the video was a guy put his mask on before he went down. It's still not self defense. The guy did not have the gun out and even if the gun was on him, the man had plenty of opportunity to disarm him and leave him for the cops. I refuse to side with arguments that its self defense.

Well all I saw in the video was a guy put his mask on before he went down. It's still not self defense. The guy did not have the gun out and even if the gun was on him, the man had plenty of opportunity to disarm him and leave him for the cops. I refuse to side with arguments that its self defense.

Dude your logic and mentality is so warped its not even funny. Theres no oppurtunity to disarm someone with a gun. Its not happening. The kid pulled the gun on the guy and the guy shot him. Whats so hard to understand? You just hate the fact that some white guy killed a black kid. You are like the kids family, you are just seeing it as a racial issue instead of what it really is. These kids were thugs who had this coming to them because of their own actions.

Dude your logic and mentality is so warped its not even funny. Theres no oppurtunity to disarm someone with a gun. Its not happening. The kid pulled the gun on the guy and the guy shot him. Whats so hard to understand? You just hate the fact that some white guy killed a black kid. You are like the kids family, you are just seeing it as a racial issue instead of what it really is. These kids were thugs who had this coming to them because of their own actions.

You're tellin me you cant take a gun from someone who is unconscious. And I'm the one who's warped. Yeah...good job. Then bringin race into it. Yeah you lost all credibility just now. I don't care if he was blue yellow pink or red. The fact remains that the kid that was shot didn't even have a gun in his hand in the video. The one who took off was the one who had his gun OUT AND AIMED. So yeah not only are you warped you're blind as well. Get back to me when you can argue without copping out on race.

You're tellin me you cant take a gun from someone who is unconscious. And I'm the one who's warped. Yeah...good job. Then bringin race into it. Yeah you lost all credibility just now. I don't care if he was blue yellow pink or red. The fact remains that the kid that was shot didn't even have a gun in his hand in the video. The one who took off was the one who had his gun OUT AND AIMED. So yeah not only are you warped you're blind as well. Get back to me when you can argue without copping out on race.

You are a FU#$king RETARD you know that? They both had guns even if you cant see it. It doesnt matter the kid put on his mask and was about to enter the area behind the counter. The Clerk shot who he could first. His first shot went into the kids head killing him instantly.

You are really pathetic. You have no real sense of reality. You are a brat kid who lives in his moms house and you have no real sense of how the real world functions outside of your little comfort zone.

You are a FU#$king RETARD you know that? They both had guns even if you cant see it. It doesnt matter the kid put on his mask and was about to enter the area behind the counter. The Clerk shot who he could first. His first shot went into the kids head killing him instantly.

You are really pathetic. You have no real sense of reality. You are a brat kid who lives in his moms house and you have no real sense of how the real world functions outside of your little comfort zone.

Keep it coming....How many times have you been put in your place? I can certainly take you on. It isn't even about the video at this point. You just made a blatant post of pure ignorance and now here's your second. You really want the definition of pathetic laid out here. Keep posting and showing who really fits that category.

I still think that if I'm getting robbed, best believe that action will be taken against you... i don't care whether you attack me or not you's getting hit with something

I'm not even defending the guys who robbed this man. I'll give the first shot. That's just natural. But to go and put more bullets into the guy after that...no longer self defense. Guy didn't even look like he was afraid. He looked like he was angry and out for revenge.

He looked like he was angry and out for revenge.

I'm not defending the whole "self defence deal" but this right here is what I am going for... You rob me i get revenge lol

BTW for Pizza, get DOMINOS!!!!

I'm not defending the whole "self defence deal" but this right here is what I am going for... You rob me i get revenge lol

BTW for Pizza, get DOMINOS!!!!

Just don't get yourself locked up for it. Also, I live in Brooklyn...Dominos is like some unwritten crime violation LOL.

Archived