OUTRAGE: They're sending this guy to prison

SubwayGuy

Actually I'm getting Little Caesars as I only have $10 on me right now. I would get Dominos though as I haven't been there for some time. Everyone at home likes Crazy bread, so that pretty much is a reason why we are going for Little Caesars.

Ironically, my mom just ordered dominos, its like she knows i wanted it :D

That's happened to me before and it happened again right after I first mentioned pizza on this thread.

Btw, we're gonna be in big trouble when the admins see this thread, we gotta get back to the great self defense debate ASAP!!!

Btw, we're gonna be in big trouble when the admins see this thread, we gotta get back to the great self defense debate ASAP!!!

I said my peace. I'm waiting for Subwayguy to dispute me on the subject. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to his opinion at all. But I don't believe that based on the video I watched in the link that this man was unjustly jailed for his actions after the first shot was fired.

Dude your logic and mentality is so warped its not even funny. Theres no oppurtunity to disarm someone with a gun. Its not happening. The kid pulled the gun on the guy and the guy shot him. Whats so hard to understand? You just hate the fact that some white guy killed a black kid. You are like the kids family, you are just seeing it as a racial issue instead of what it really is. These kids were thugs who had this coming to them because of their own actions.

You are a FU#$king RETARD you know that? They both had guns even if you cant see it. It doesnt matter the kid put on his mask and was about to enter the area behind the counter. The Clerk shot who he could first. His first shot went into the kids head killing him instantly.

You are really pathetic. You have no real sense of reality. You are a brat kid who lives in his moms house and you have no real sense of how the real world functions outside of your little comfort zone.

Really??? I feel the exact same way he does, and I didn't see the video. I read the story. I didn't know the race of any of the parties involved. So how do you get off assuming someone's comment's are race based? Then you get all hot under the collar for nothing??? Calm your nerves dude!

No need to say anything at all. I'm just going to start suspending people left and right, whether I'm cool with you or not. People are taking our kindness for weakness. And people are testing me. I'm just going to relax on my Sunday afternoon, and start going through posts this evening. So people better start reading the forum rules! And if you think you effed up somewhere, you better get to me in a PM before I get to you!:mad:

I'm done talking, and I'm done playing. We are all adult's and young adults. I don't see why it's so hard for grown ass men not to call names and throw insults.

Just don't get yourself locked up for it. Also, I live in Brooklyn...Dominos is like some unwritten crime violation LOL.
lol, the only chain pizza joint close to me is a Dominos and I have to say I don't feel guilty about buying 2 pies [when they do those special promotions]. Reheating the pizzas a few days later still tastes about the same [at least the crust is soft, taste is not as fresh obviously].

As for this thread: I'm not touching this with a 10 ft stick. I believe most others covered everything that I clicked 'thanks' to.

In Florida if I were a criminal I'd be careful who you rob as you don't who has a gun. Break into the wrong place next thing you know someone is pointing a shotgun or a revolver at you. It's even worse when you are an unarmed thief. That will make anyone s*** their pants. In my neighborhood the only person that owns a gun is the police officer that lives right behind my house.

Exactly and that's why gun control sucks. If lots of law abiding citizens have guns, criminals will think twice. Gun control takes weapons away from law abiding citizens and allows criminals - who don't follow the rules to begin with - to illegally acquire guns and gain an unfair advantage when they decide to commit a crime.

I said my peace. I'm waiting for Subwayguy to dispute me on the subject. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to his opinion at all. But I don't believe that based on the video I watched in the link that this man was unjustly jailed for his actions after the first shot was fired.

Not at the computer that often...once or twice a day usually or here and there...

Anyway if someone has a gun NO you can't disarm them because the kid was unconscious. Someone can regain consciousness at any time, and often times will very quickly (under 2 minutes). In my life I have knocked someone unconscious and been knocked unconscious (by my own stupidity as a kid playing in the park) and both times the injured regained consciousness quite quickly. I've watched thousands of ice hockey games where players collide with forces that can break someone's neck and kill them instantly and watch players suffer career ending concussions where they regained consciousness after 2 minutes or less. In fact, I can think of only two incidents out of more than 100 that I've seen where someone didn't immediately regain consciousness.

So odds are in favor of the perp regaining consciousness quite quickly. As in before a 911 call is even completed, and certainly before the cops arrive on scene.

That makes it a very simple, very scary scene...just you with a gun and a perp with a gun.

Rules of disarming someone is you never go directly for the gun. Do you think this guy had police training and knows the proper way to disarm a criminal? All he knows, and all any civilian in that situation knows is this: reach for the gun, and the perp regains consciousness, and the perp has the upper hand. In approaching the perp to confiscate a firearm you leave yourself completely defenseless in the very likely event the perp regains consciousness.

So he shot the perp to end the threat.

I think the candy canes and roses crowd here is forgetting a very simple thing. How would YOU react if guns were pointed at you, and after a quick exchange you found yourself ALONE in a room with an unconscious, armed, and potentially waking any second perp? Would you TAKE YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS AND HOLD IT IN FRONT OF YOU for the benefit of someone who threatened your life, by walking over to disarm the perp knowing full well he could regain consciousness at any second and blow you away without so much as a second thought?

I think the candy canes and roses crowd here is forgetting a very simple thing. How would YOU react if guns were pointed at you, and after a quick exchange you found yourself ALONE in a room with an unconscious, armed, and potentially waking any second perp? Would you TAKE YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS AND HOLD IT IN FRONT OF YOU for the benefit of someone who threatened your life, by walking over to disarm the perp knowing full well he could regain consciousness at any second and blow you away without so much as a second thought?

Well said, people just dont know how it is. I grew up in this city and had handguns and a tech-9 stuck in my face and robbed. Thats reality. Theres no disarming someone, or knocking them out or anything at that point. When you are unarmed, all you can do is give them what they want and hope they dont shoot you. Hell we were even in a store playing arcade games as kids in our young teens and this guy robs the store with a sub machine gun and then the store owner yells at us because she expected us to jump the guy.. Not happening, 4 young kids arnt going to overpower 1 guy in the store with a sub machine gun and another outside keeping lookout.

Most of these kids posting their hypothetical situation dont know squat about the real world and about real dangerous psychotic people who will kill you at the blink of an eye to get their fix.

In Florida if I were a criminal I'd be careful who you rob as you don't who has a gun. Break into the wrong place next thing you know someone is pointing a shotgun or a revolver at you. It's even worse when you are an unarmed thief. That will make anyone s*** their pants. In my neighborhood the only person that owns a gun is the police officer that lives right behind my house.

I have family who lives in Arizona and Florida, they all carry guns as they are right to carry states. The criminals arnt the same out there as here, they definately think twice about robbing people because alot of law abiding citizens are carrying concealed weapons legally and are not afraid to use them agaisnt criminals who pose a threat to them and the people around them.

I'm not even defending the guys who robbed this man. I'll give the first shot. That's just natural. But to go and put more bullets into the guy after that...no longer self defense. Guy didn't even look like he was afraid. He looked like he was angry and out for revenge.

What does it matter if he came back and put more bullets into the kid? Didnt you read the details? Nah you didnt... The medical examiner said the dudes first shot was to the kids head and killed him instantly, the other bullets whent into a dead body and has no affact on the outcome.. He was stressed out and angry that some kids pointed a gun at him, who knows, maybe he had a flashback from when he was in the Marines. Point is all he did was rittle a dead body with a few extra bullets.. I dont see the problem with that. Its not like the kid was hanging onto his life and could have been saved, he was dead meat at that point.

You are a FU#$king RETARD you know that? They both had guns even if you cant see it. It doesnt matter the kid put on his mask and was about to enter the area behind the counter. The Clerk shot who he could first. His first shot went into the kids head killing him instantly.

You are really pathetic. You have no real sense of reality. You are a brat kid who lives in his moms house and you have no real sense of how the real world functions outside of your little comfort zone.

I never thought I would be defending Urbanfortitude, but this was uncalled for.

Yeah, I might have shot the guy. And yeah, I'd probably be locked up too. Point of the legal system is not to justify impulse actions. Just because fear and natural impulsiveness motivated this man does not make it right, nor does it make five bullets in the head of a man running self-defense.

Au contraire...the legal system exists to justify the gut instinct of self defense - as a legal reason for killing. Human instinct is to survive by any means necessary when threatened with the end of one's own existence. The law exists, and was originally created, to PROTECT this behavior from prosecution as a crime.

Cause and effect holds...if the perps do not threaten the life of the guy in the store, everyone goes home alive that day.

At the end of the day, if some people didn't act like savage beasts, we wouldn't need the criminal justice system to sort them out. Nevertheless, the wacky bleeding hearts have, as expected, taken it upon themselves to transform the system of criminal justice into victim justice...where the victims are judged and punished.

Archived