KR with 801 New Flyer-This bus is a College Pt Bus now

Thanks peeps and you know KR delivers all the goods ...Old and new

It doesn't matter what it is...KR codebreakes it.;)

I'll keep ya posted when they arrive ok ok

Good thing you weren't around when we had roll signs on the buses. Your codebreaking would be shut down. Keep up the good work.

Wonder how these'll fair on the fairly steep hill(s) on the Q25/34/65.

Nice shots, I only saw these once or twice in Brooklyn and they are LOUD. :tup:

Just like old times, I got C40LF #957 on the B63 Shuttle today and it was a nice ride.

I wouldnt be suprised if it was 801 however where you live I've seen QV's RTS's and LGA orions so ??

Yes, the Orions & RTS are all from Queens Village (the Q88) & LaGuardia (the Q72). The Q38 also goes right infront of my house (I can see it directly from my window/terrace), the Q72 & Q88 go around my area.

Occasionally a Casey Stengel bus will be parked up infront of my block from a Q88 school tripper.

Ok. I think that worse comes worse and CP needs to take another C40lf from JG, JG would just take an O7 from WF to fill the gap in service....

I've been seeing some 'higher' #ed O7s lately that I haven't seen in a long time. ex: 7625 today on the b9.

7625 has been there for a while, the higher numbers are 7627 up

I believe I saw 801 on the Q50. It was at Co-op City Blvd and Asch Loop. I couldn't see the destination sign that well but me seeing it in that area leads me to believe that it was in service.

i think it is its already in service but has anyone seen 230 in service besides Q64?

Archived