Q113, X22, and X27/28 Service Changes

Forest Glen

http://www.mta.info/mta/news/books/pdf/110421_1115_BUS.pdf

Scroll down to page 57

The Cliff Notes version of the changes is that the Q113 Limited will use Rockaway Blvd instead of 147 Avenue and the "Snake Road" to travel between Springfield Gardens and Five Towns.

Some X22 trips will serve the Outerbridge Park and Ride

The X37 and X38 will return, replacing the jokes known as the X27B and X28B.

Good to see the X37 and X38 will be making a comeback. Unlike some express bus routes I know of (perfect example being the X90) the X37 and X38 deserve to be reincarnated.

Yeah, X27 riders did a big "Yay!" when Senator Golden told them as they were boarding. Now the big buzz is weekend restoration. That is an ongoing open petition for anyone who is interested. Anyone who wants to sign the petition just let me know. :cool:

I am also getting many signatures from X27-X28 riders, too when I go out on weekday.

Yeah, X27 riders did a big "Yay!" when Senator Golden told them as they were boarding. Now the big buzz is weekend restoration. That is an ongoing open petition for anyone who is interested. Anyone who wants to sign the petition just let me know. :cool:

If everybody who signed that petition actually rode the weekend service, it wouldn't have been killed.

If everybody who signed that petition actually rode the weekend service, it wouldn't have been killed.

good one ur right since the BM rtes have less service and ridership overall if their weekend service was as dismal as the X27/28 their weekend service would have been canned first!!!!! If it was used if wouldnt have died. Plus it should become open door on weekends if restored!!!!!

Slightly off-topic, I even did petition on Q69/Q18 about restoring QM22 service and many signed it, too.

I refuse to go back and forth about what should and shouldn't be restored. I know what lines I want to see come back and I'm going to push to get them restored. Whoever doesn't like it too bad. :D

Slightly off-topic, I even did petition on Q69/Q18 about restoring QM22 service and many signed it, too.
they can extend q69 to manhattan instead of restoring qm22 the 22 duplicated q69 but qm22 went to manhattan so 2 rush hour trips need to extend and replace qm22. Also I made a plan that indirectly restores routes in creative ways and at the same time creating new ones.

For example The Bx55 becomes a direct route or limited direct rapid line extending over I-278 to LGA non stop then non stop via grand central to main st where it replaces Q74 or Q38 partially via LIE.

Q33 extends to lower east side via the BQE with a stop in williamsburg replacing B39 and indirectly restoring service. Since it goes to LGA and jackson heights via the highway it will attract more riders than the B39 while making B39 folk happy

they can extend q69 to manhattan instead of restoring qm22 the 22 duplicated q69 but qm22 went to manhattan so 2 rush hour trips need to extend and replace qm22. Also I made a plan that indirectly restores routes in creative ways and at the same time creating new ones. However the QM18 and 3 must die!!!!

For example Q53 extends to Long island city replacing Q104 via broadway Q104 eliminated but replaced. The Bx55 becomes a direct route or limited direct rapid line extending over I-278 to LGA non stop then non stop via grand central to main st where it replaces Q74 or Q38 partially via LIE.

Q33 extends to lower east side via the BQE with a stop in williamsburg replacing B39 and indirectly restoring service. Since it goes to LGA and jackson heights via the highway it will attract more riders than the B39 while making B39 folk happy

You're joking, right?

err whats wrong with it other than BQE traffic???? O and at least try to respect me a little I have little patience for disrespect ur post was beyond rude. I prefer constructive critisism rather than outright disrespect

Respect you?! You just said eliminate the QM3 and QM18. You're forcing more riders on the (Q10) and (Q12). The (Q53) and (Q104) should stay as is. Hell all those routes should stay the same. Your ideas are just ridiculous and will never happen!

they can extend q69 to manhattan instead of restoring qm22 the 22 duplicated q69 but qm22 went to manhattan so 2 rush hour trips need to extend and replace qm22. Also I made a plan that indirectly restores routes in creative ways and at the same time creating new ones. However the QM18 and 3 must die!!!!

For example Q53 extends to Long island city replacing Q104 via broadway Q104 eliminated but replaced. The Bx55 becomes a direct route or limited direct rapid line extending over I-278 to LGA non stop then non stop via grand central to main st where it replaces Q74 or Q38 partially via LIE.

You must be smoking that good sh*t......

Respect you?! You just said eliminate the QM3 and QM18. You're forcing more riders on the (Q10) and (Q12). The (Q53) and (Q104) should stay as is. Hell all those routes should stay the same. Your ideas are just ridiculous and will never happen!

I only said the qm18/3 based on opinions of others that was not my original idea sorry for the mixup moving on I get it but B35 and a few others said that QM3 was wasteful. My plans are based on other ppl's opinions not my own

Good looks like you do have good insight. Ok now hows about telling me more about the 278 corridor??? what should be done to make travel faster. By the way I dont engage in immature arguments so just make explanattions in a sensible way. kay I dont entertain screamers got it

good now explain is the QM3 and 18 ridership high enough to support operation??? just asking

Archived