Q113, X22, and X27/28 Service Changes

Forest Glen

My plan's extension of BX55 and conversion into a rapid highway line would have replaced the Q74 completeely while granting faster access to LGA heck it would become like the Q44 in a sense. I prefer if ppl read my posts before bashing them. plus the Q74 was too infrequent to compete with the Q44 and Q46 let alone the other alternatives available. Plus unlike Q74 the new line will cater to more potential riders than the Q74 ever could.

We already competition with two Airport runners, New York Airport, and Airporter NYC.

People going to airport, they just take subway to Airport Shuttle.

Also Sheraton Hotel LGA operate shuttle to Airport as well.

Hampton Jitney also give airport connection for three airports, LGA, JFK and Islip.

We already competition with two Airport runners, New York Airport, and Airporter NYC.

Hampton Jitney also give airport connection for three airports, LGA, JFK and Islip.

Problem NONE OF THESE ARE RELATED TO the bronx!!!! They only represent LI and other borought ur way off the mark here. It is also not just an airport line either It has other functions. Jitney only drops you off at main street at LIE that doesnt count as airport connection period. If anything that only justifies the extension!!!

Problem NONE OF THESE ARE RELATED TO the bronx!!!! They only represent LI and other borought ur way off the mark here. It is also not just an airport line either It has other functions. Jitney only drops you off at main street at LIE that doesnt count as airport connection period. If anything that only justifies the extension!!!

I think Hampton Jitney ambassor calls a cab for them.

I always see two employees. One B/O and

other employee assist with luggage.

Airport Connections:

HJ airport connection stops are convenient to JFK, LaGuardia and Islip/MacArthur airports. Important additional connection information.

# Eastbound:

* Airport connection passengers should take a cab from JFK or LaGuardia to our stop in Fresh Meadows, Queens, at the corner of 190th Street and the Eastbound Service Road of the L.I.E. (Take L.I.E.to Exit 25 eastbound, follow the service road to the front of the Fresh Meadows Cineplex Odeon Movie Theatre).

* Islip/MacArthur Airport connection passengers should take a cab to the southeast corner of Ronkonkoma Avenue and the Eastbound L.I.E. Service Road. (L.I.E. Exit 60 Eastbound).

# Westbound:

* JFK or LaGuardia passengers disembark at Main Street and the Westbound L.I.E. Service Road in Queens. (L.I.E. Exit 23 Westbound). From this point, the airports are a short cab ride away.

* Islip passengers disembark at the northwest corner of Ronkonkoma Avenue and the Westbound L.I.E. Service Road. (L.I.E. Exit 60 Westbound), in front of the Exxon gas station. From this point, the airport is a short cab ride away.

I sent email to Hampton Jitney and they told me passenger have to call Olie's Car service to pickup at airport connection stop.

is the car service free or you pay in addition to the jitney fare???

u do realize the van wyck is a parking lot?? the Airtrain and Q44 are faster. the cab must use the hell hole known as 678 the only reason why my plan doesnt include 678 is beacause the airtrain exists. Plus it has different options I will soon become an independant consultant and more will be revealed

is the car service free or you pay in addition to the jitney fare???

u do realize the van wyck is a parking lot?? the Airtrain and Q44 are faster. the cab must use the hell hole known as 678 the only reason why my plan doesnt include 678 is beacause the airtrain exists. Plus it has different options I will soon become an independant consultant and more will be revealed

WRONG! The Van Wyck is not always a "parking lot" and the Q44 is SLOW.

If I read that correctly, if you become an independent consultant with these transit plans, hell would freeze over.

I have been on both Q44/Q50 and during rush hour, Bronx-Whitestone Bridge gets heavey traffic.

I also remember when I was going to landlord's temple in upstate NY, I remember one of tour volunteer's mother who speak Japanese let us on their car and Throgs Neck Bridge was also heavily used.

I have been Atlantic Express X23 two times and there was heavey traffic on Lincoln Tunnel.

I also have been on X1 when Gowanus Expressway was heavey as well.

I also have been on QM24 3rd Av bus with B/O friend, when it was very heavey on LIE.

I have been on M15 Limited when I was attending Simon Baruch and my mom was visiting in San Frascisco, CA and my American roomate was at home. After school, I went to nearby library and I did not know about UN General Assemby and I was stuck on M15 Limited for quite more than 1 hour.

I have been on both Q44/Q50 and during rush hour, Bronx-Whitestone Bridge gets heavey traffic.

I also remember when I was going to landlord's temple in upstate NY, I remember one of tour volunteer's mother who speak Japanese let us on their car and Throgs Neck Bridge was also heavily used.

I have been Atlantic Express X23 two times and there was heavey traffic on Lincoln Tunnel.

I also have been on X1 when Gowanus Expressway was heavey as well.

I also have been on QM24 3rd Av bus with B/O friend, when it was very heavey on LIE.

I have been on M15 Limited when I was attending Simon Baruch and my mom was visiting in San Frascisco, CA and my American roomate was at home. After school, I went to nearby library and I did not know about UN General Assemby and I was stuck on M15 Limited for quite more than 1 hour.

Yet why The BRT / guideways are needed!!! that is what my plans are about o and caith plz calm down its not that serious chill out I am well aware of the traffic that is why my multiphased plan will work when phase 1 is complete soon express bus speed will increase to a level that allows their structure to be altered into a less costly implementation. Now I know all opposing arguments and how to kill off each one. You ppl are making this even easier. I guess Once NJ starts then I will begin others. :cool: face it I won. This will be the basis for a complete system

Yet why The BRT / guideways are needed!!! that is what my plans are about o and caith plz calm down its not that serious chill out I am well aware of the traffic that is why my multiphased plan will work when phase 1 is complete soon express bus speed will increase to a level that allows their structure to be altered into a less costly implementation. Now I know all opposing arguments and how to kill off each one. You ppl are making this even easier. I guess Once NJ starts then I will begin others. :cool: face it I won. This will be the basis for a complete system

You gotta lay off that crack dude....a 10 year old kid could make better plans than these disasters you made....

Who cares they pale in compared to the LIRR airtrain combo and Q44 / Airtrain combo I know I did it before the Q44 is not consistent with speed I know this cause I have great experiences with this line. Also a guideway will make car service look foolish. Again the traffic is unpredictable I met several tourist who were sorry they took the joke known as the NY airport service seriously it took 2 hours on the 678 failway. I have adjusted to to ur knowledge and others now I have all the info I need to prepare a complete design of the complete network. And yes I adjusted my LI plan to address the problem with lack of direct service thanks to too much spoke rtes to hempstead some rtes should NOT go to hempstead!!!! surprisingly enough due to the travel styles think about it middle income folk do NOT want to go to hempstead!!! the N46 for example would have fared better if rerouted to go directly via merrick rd to roosevelt field then mineola. Again middle class folk want to bypass hempstead and head to roosevelt without having to transfer that was why N46 had the low ridership. Front street already had N48/49 and did not need another rte. Ppl have to take 3 buses for a trip that should only have 2 buses. Thus slowing travel down the LI ppl dont have that patience. Sorry to go off topic the same rule for LI peeps heading to the airport For jitney folk heading to JFK the best way is Q44 to airtrain or ronkonkoma train to airtrain where travel is predictible not unexpected like LIE. true I lucked out with the jitney however I am aware of the travel problems and the weaknesses in our network yes I studied all of ur posts. I think its time to be direct and I will soon get serious. All I said was intentional probes to figure out the kinds of arguments that will be thrown at me. I know what is going on I am just starting to warmup the game is over.

:cool:

You gotta lay off that crack dude....a 10 year old kid could make better plans than these disasters you made....

wow you really are immature I guess I will have to get more direct cause only a few understand too bad you arent one of em lose ur anger and open up ur mind. But Its like talking to a wall here. NYC has too much arrogance so salm down as you still dont understand me at all I wonder do u do crack??

:cool:

wow you really are immature I guess I will have to get more direct cause only a few understand too bad you arent one of em lose ur anger and open up ur mind. But Its like talking to a wall here. NYC has too much arrogance so salm down as you still dont understand me at all I wonder do u do crack??

Huh???

I'm not angry, I'm just laughing at these crappy ideas you keep posting on the forum all the time! Talking to YOU is like talking to a brick wall and I'm sure that there are a ton of members on here that would agree with me on that one (if they hit the thanks button in my post, thats proof).

Who the hell would want to send the Q33 to Manhattan and make a shit ton of unnecessary extensions and reroutes, for what reason? Just for your dreams to be fulfilled? No one on here except YOU!! You keep pressing on with your terrible ideas that a lot of folks on here shot down with GOOD REASON! ESPECIALLY the Q33 to Manhattan and your Bx55/M60 disaster. I wish you sent your plans to the MTA because I along with the rest of the folks on here would REALLY LOVE to see the responses you'd get (I doubt they'd even bother taking a look at these ridiculous plans to begin with).

Huh???

I'm not angry, I'm just laughing at these crappy ideas you keep posting on the forum all the time! Talking to YOU is like talking to a brick wall and I'm sure that there are a ton of members on here that would agree with me on that one (if they hit the thanks button in my post, thats proof).

Who the hell would want to send the Q33 to Manhattan and make a shit ton of unnecessary extensions and reroutes, for what reason? Just for your dreams to be fulfilled? No one on here except YOU!! You keep pressing on with your terrible ideas that a lot of folks on here shot down with GOOD REASON! ESPECIALLY the Q33 to Manhattan and your Bx55/M60 disaster. I wish you sent your plans to the MTA because I along with the rest of the folks on here would REALLY LOVE to see the responses you'd get (I doubt they'd even bother taking a look at these ridiculous plans to begin with).

Woah that is NOT in my plan at all that was only a fantasy example of direct service. I already know about the Q33 I only threw that in to learn about the types of arguments I will contend with. If I gave you the full idea I wouldn't get to figure out what types of thinking ya guys have I am just testing you thats all Plus none of those extensions are in the final plan the only thing you shot down were the examples. Plus I didnt post anything about modding M60 so slow ur roll. All I did was draw out the types of arguments I will get Plus none of my real intentions were explained fully. I am a long distance type observer I can get city centric by figuring out what I may face. Looks like my experiment is almost complete. My most reacent posts are inconsistent for a reason. Looks like I am understanding you ppl better. Looks like I have this all figured out. They are related but in no way are practical I just wanted to figure out all the obstacles thats all. My plans tie so if one fails the rest may be held back. so you got ur laugh but all u got was nothing more than weaknesses of others. Soon when I get closer to completion I will change my style and u will finally figure out what really will reduce traffic. you cant just ignore a corridor cause of traffic. That is why traffic is not improving. We are like a sound transit NYC is tied to the surrounding networks. Slow ur roll what does Q33 extension have to do with BRT??? Or guideways and a complete network it has nothin to do with creating a cross north south rail based guideway system in LI and NJ convergence

ya 10 or are u an adult??? the counter arguments seem to be getting weaker

You're the one acting like a 10 yr lil boi......I'm more grown than you and I act my age and make useful post unlike your childish immature self....grow the **** up. Your arguments are more weak than Sarah Palin's political runs. You're a joke!

Woah that is NOT in my plan at all that was only a fantasy example of direct service. I already know about the Q33 I only threw that in to learn about the types of arguments I will contend with. If I gave you the full idea I wouldn't get to figure out what types of thinking ya guys have I am just testing you thats all Plus none of those extensions are in the final plan the only thing you shot down were the examples. Plus I didnt post anything about modding M60 so slow ur roll. All I did was draw out the types of arguments I will get Plus none of my real intentions were explained fully. I am a long distance type observer I can get city centric by figuring out what I may face. Looks like my experiment is almost complete. My most reacent posts are inconsistent for a reason. Looks like I am understanding you ppl better. Looks like I have this all figured out. They are related but in no way are practical I just wanted to figure out all the obstacles thats all. My plans tie so if one fails the rest may be held back. so you got ur laugh but all u got was nothing more than weaknesses of others. Soon when I get closer to completion I will change my style and u will finally figure out what really will reduce traffic. you cant just ignore a corridor cause of traffic. That is why traffic is not improving. We are like a sound transit NYC is tied to the surrounding networks. Slow ur roll what does Q33 extension have to do with BRT??? Or guideways and a complete network it has nothin to do with creating a cross north south rail based guideway system in LI and NJ convergence

I dont think you even know what the hell you are talking about, kid. Half of your plans, I can prove that you've NEVER been on any of the routes you want extended or changed. Don't EVER make such dumb plans unless you have some actual prior knowledge about those routes, not some stupid maps and documents, RIDE the routes before you make such idiotic plans, THEN we might come to an agreement with some things.

People on here make good ideas because they actually ride on the routes PRIOR to making their own plans, therefore having prior knowledge and most of all, COMMON SENSE in terms of if a route should or SHOULDNT get extended. YOU on the other hand, I'm sure you've never been on 99.9% of the routes you've mentioned in every thread which would easily explain your lack of knowledge of said routes, like that Q104 extension through A LOW STRUCTURE OF THE (7) line that you didnt even KNOW OF!

Instead of looking through maps and documents for your fantasy plans, RIDE the routes and EXPLORE the areas before you plan, that is one of the many primary standards for transit planning in GENERAL!

I dont think you even know what the hell you are talking about, kid. Half of your plans, I can prove that you've NEVER been on any of the routes you want extended or changed. Don't EVER make such dumb plans unless you have some actual prior knowledge about those routes, not some stupid maps and documents, RIDE the routes before you make such idiotic plans, THEN we might come to an agreement with some things.

People on here make good ideas because they actually ride on the routes PRIOR to making their own plans, therefore having prior knowledge and most of all, COMMON SENSE in terms of if a route should or SHOULDNT get extended. YOU on the other hand, I'm sure you've never been on 99.9% of the routes you've mentioned in every thread which would easily explain your lack of knowledge of said routes, like that Q104 extension through A LOW STRUCTURE OF THE (7) line that you didnt even KNOW OF!

Instead of looking through maps and documents for your fantasy plans, RIDE the routes and EXPLORE the areas before you plan, that is the golden standard for transit planning in GENERAL!

Yup you put the words in my mouth now ur getting reasonable. I started to travel more and I learn more now I am able to get a full idea on the structure of NYC. Thanks for outlining the weaknesses of all potential possibilities The problem is I have more travel experience in LI,NJ and CT and even MD than bus experience in NYC. I used more bus lines in philly than I ever did in NYC thanks to the subway and express buses. Looks like My experiment is almost over here you all have been a great audience. Now I have the real data I need to begin the NYC plans the reason for my lack of NYC bus experience was due to my travel patterns. I however have been posting more about NJ for a reason. to go off topic here when I gave examples of an NJ plan I literally got the business card of the executive director weinstein. Then again I used more different NJ rtes than NYC hense why the examples sound dumb but only cause I was incomplete with the presentation. And used weak examples which is why famousNY yuki presented clips about guideways and HOV lanes which is the true backbone of my plan NOT extensions. I however had to correct my NJ plans as some parts made no sense that had to be cleared out.

Yup you put the words in my mouth now ur getting reasonable. I started to travel more and I learn more now I am able to get a full idea on the structure of NYC. Thanks for outlining the weaknesses of all potential possibilities The problem is I have more travel experience in LI,NJ and CT and even MD than bus experience in NYC. I used more bus lines in philly than I ever did in NYC thanks to the subway and express buses. Looks like My experiment is almost over here you all have been a great audience. Now I have the real data I need to begin the NYC plans the reason for my lack of NYC bus experience was due to my travel patterns. I however have been posting more about NJ for a reason. to go off topic here when I gave examples of an NJ plan I literally got the business card of the executive director weinstein. Then again I used more different NJ rtes than NYC hense why the examples sound dumb but only cause I was incomplete with the presentation. And used weak examples which is why famousNY yuki presented clips about guideways and HOV lanes which is the true backbone of my plan NOT extensions. I however had to correct my NJ plans as some parts made no sense that had to be cleared out.

You still dont know what the hell you are talking about....and you are evading the fact that I called you out on your previous extensions....

As for the bold part, what the **** do you mean by "you all have been a great audience?" Most, if not all your plans lack common sense. If we were a "great audience", then your plans must be jokes...

You still dont know what the hell you are talking about....and you are evading the fact that I called you out on your previous extensions....

As for the bold part, what the **** do you mean by "you all have been a great audience?" Most, if not all your plans lack common sense. If we were a "great audience", then your plans must be jokes...

I was using folk here to gather opinions and experience of the kinds of arguments a city planner may face however I am more of a regional suburban style person rather than city

Archived