Q113, X22, and X27/28 Service Changes

Forest Glen

You still dont know what the hell you are talking about....and you are evading the fact that I called you out on your previous extensions....

As for the bold part, what the **** do you mean by "you all have been a great audience?" Most, if not all your plans lack common sense. If we were a "great audience", then your plans must be jokes...

He doesn't know what he's talking and even when ppl bust him in his bullshit he makes up more bullshit and hearsay. Not only is plans are a joke...he's a joke as well. I can deal with the fantasy subway and bus ideas.....but his ideas is utterly ridiculous and a bunch of foolishness. He doesn't ride any routes to see where is full ridership or low ridership or where the the traffic is at and where there's no traffic at. He goes on and on and on and on with the same bullshit....its so damn annoying!

blow the whistle... flag on the play...

I was using folk here to gather opinions and experience of the kinds of arguments a city planner may face however I am more of a regional suburban style person rather than city

1) Yeah, but the problem with that is, you're on a NYC based forum, talking about NYC based bus routes.... aint no suburbs in New York CITY.... and I'd be damned if anyone's fin to come along tra-la-la-la-la-ing up in here tryna screw up our surface transit services.....

2) This is what all that talkin in circles gets you....

You keep trying to model NYC bus service like that of suburban/regional bus service....

(amazing how I called this out before you finally admit it, but anyway)

on the contrary thats not the case I am modling bus rtes to be more direct to popular destinations and reduce travel time in a way the subway can't.

Care to explain how you convey yourself in one thread as not curtailing your ideas like that of a regional service (and giving every excuse as to why it's not the case).... but yet in this thread, implicitly state that you're a "regional suburban style person".....

and you're looking to become a transit planner... with how inconsistent & implausible you present yourself on here.... now that's scary....

blow the whistle... flag on the play...

1) Yeah, but the problem with that is, you're on a NYC based forum, talking about NYC based bus routes.... aint no suburbs in New York CITY.... and I'd be damned if anyone's fin to come along tra-la-la-la-la-ing up in here tryna screw up our surface transit services.....

2) This is what all that talkin in circles gets you....

(amazing how I called this out before you finally admit it, but anyway)

Care to explain how you convey yourself in one thread as not curtailing your ideas like that of a regional service (and giving every excuse as to why it's not the case).... but yet in this thread, implicitly state that you're a "regional suburban style person".....

and you're looking to become a transit planner... with how inconsistent & implausible you present yourself on here.... now that's scary....

after getting data I will start wit NYC but thats why I havent posted often in the nyc parts. I was busy with NJ:cool: after I gain data then NYC can be tied in later but that is the last part. plus I could care less about bs blasts now that i know each possibility the rest will be easy from here

He doesn't know what he's talking and even when ppl bust him in his bullshit he makes up more bullshit and hearsay. Not only is plans are a joke...he's a joke as well. I can deal with the fantasy subway and bus ideas.....but his ideas is utterly ridiculous and a bunch of foolishness. He doesn't ride any routes to see where is full ridership or low ridership or where the the traffic is at and where there's no traffic at. He goes on and on and on and on with the same bullshit....its so damn annoying!

That's the prollem, fam....

He's dead serious with all the BS he's plaguing the forums with.... None of it is fantasy.... that much is clear....

It's one thing if it were just one or two people defiantly disagreeing w/ the guy... but when you have more than a handful of cats up in arms (not counting the ones that are keeping silent), it simply goes to show that he's the problem.... Worse, he's makin no attempt whatsoever to maintain a healthy discussion about anything he posts....

That's why from now on, I'm gonna consider his posts spam...

I'm tired of soundin like a broken record, tryna shed insight while it's all fallin on dead ears..... replying w/ incoherent isht on top of it all....

With that out the way....

Since I was stuck on the helix this afternoon (in a pissy smelling DeCamp bus nonetheless :mad:), I saw each of the 4 SI expresses via NJ (3 x22's, 3 x31's, 2 x30's and 5 x17j's) in action....

Of the 3 x22's, 2 of em had the Charleston depot logo (one of these two only had 5-6 people on it???? wonder what happened there, but anyway...), and 1 had the Meredith logo on it....

I thought all 22's came out of charleston... learn somethin everyday....

He's dead serious with all the BS he's plaguing the forums with.... None of it is fantasy.... that much is clear....

It's one thing if it were just one or two people defiantly disagreeing w/ the guy... but when you have more than a handful of cats up in arms (not counting the ones that are keeping silent), it simply goes to show that he's the problem.... Worse, he's makin no attempt whatsoever to maintain a healthy discussion about anything he posts....

I'm tired of soundin like a broken record, tryna shed insight while it's all fallin on dead ears..... replying w/ incoherent isht on top of it all....

Well what I meant about the fantasy subway and bus ideas from other ppl not him. All of the stuff you said......I truly agree with you 100%. He'll never make no attempt to have a real discussion b/c he's living in a fantasy world.....all the stuff he says are delusional garbage. I just tired of reading his non-sense on threads that have interesting topics and the ppl who actually know what they are talking about and he comes in an ruin a thread with his stupid ass foolishness and non-sense ideas. Its like reading a bad mystery novel and watching a bad horror flick!

Since I was stuck on the helix this afternoon (in a pissy smelling DeCamp bus nonetheless :mad:), I saw each of the 4 SI expresses via NJ (3 x22's, 3 x31's, 2 x30's and 5 x17j's) in action....

Of the 3 x22's, 2 of em had the Charleston depot logo (one of these two only had 5-6 people on it???? wonder what happened there, but anyway...), and 1 had the Meredith logo on it....

What time was this?

nope I really was not serious about the extensions or the BS only the guideway part thats all. So calm down I am not that stupid I am done here with the NYC part. I already figured out most of what ya said the problems arent mostly NYC alone. So ppl GET OFF MY BACK!!!! I already calmed a bit and more rage seriously act mature. Not everything is that clear. NOW tell me WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO SOLVE THE TRAFFIC PROBLEM HERE??? By your standards and if you had a solution. there is a reason why I was thanked 25 times. Its clear My regional style and how it all plays out. Now what would u do??? I dont like being treated like trash!!!:cool:

Well what I meant about the fantasy subway and bus ideas from other ppl not him. All of the stuff you said......I truly agree with you 100%. He'll never make no attempt to have a real discussion b/c he's living in a fantasy world.....all the stuff he says are delusional garbage. I just tired of reading his non-sense on threads that have interesting topics and the ppl who actually know what they are talking about and he comes in an ruin a thread with his stupid ass foolishness and non-sense ideas. Its like reading a bad mystery novel and watching a bad horror flick!

ur getting stressed over nothing calm down now What would u do to reduce traffic problems!!!!??? by the way my original ideas were not mentioned here in the NYC sections just NJ. plz calm down there is no need for rage

Bunching + heavy traffic might've been the case, today is Friday after all.

Well that's strange for the X22 to only have 5-6 ppl on that bus @ that time!

Yes that was the reason for it. I took the X30 tonight and it was packed, so much so that it was almost SRO, which is usually not the case for the last X30 on a Friday. Coming down Forest, there were 4 X14s from Forest & Willowbrook Rd to Forest & Manor in a span of maybe 10 minutes, so clearly things were backed up.

In fact things were so backed up that an X42 came while I was waiting for the X30 and they're supposed to stop running at least a good 20 minutes before the time I saw it.

You can pretty much throw that whole thought process out of the window. The X30 is supposed to be out of Meredith now and I've been getting buses out Charleston quite frequently of late and sometimes Castleton here and there. The X22s though do generally run out of Charleston. The X17 is all over the place and actually I see more X17s out of Yukon than out of Charleston. :confused: They run out of Meredith & Castleton too.

Well that's strange for the X22 to only have 5-6 ppl on that bus @ that time!

Bunching + heavy traffic might've been the case, today is Friday after all.

It didn't even dawn on me today (well yesterday) was friday.... but that would be a good guess as to why that occurred....

You can pretty much throw that whole thought process out of the window. The X30 is supposed to be out of Meredith now and I've been getting buses out Charleston quite frequently of late and sometimes Castleton here and there. The X22s though do generally run out of Charleston. The X17 is all over the place and actually I see more X17s out of Yukon than out of Charleston. :confused: They run out of Meredith & Castleton too.

So basically, it's mixed.....

gotcha.....

Archived