Hello from France

Laurence

Hello !

I'm sorry, I'm not a good english-speaker.

I'm a young French guy. "Laurence" is a mix between my real name and its translation "Lawrence".

I'm planning to visit New York and New Jersey with two friends, very, very soon. It's my first journey out of Europe, perhaps a sweet Big Apple called me!

I hope I will get some beautiful pictures. I intend to write a trip report.

Of course, some threads in NYC Transit forums were a good help for me. Bus, rail, subway are not a secret anymore!

But one or two questions remain in my spirit. I'm going to write them in the NJ Transit section. I hope a generous person will help me quickly... Pleeeaaase ;)

Unfortunately, I don't live in Paris. I live in Le Puy-en-Velay, in Auvergne, like Vincingetorix :D

Le Puy-en-Velay is a small town. Google gives us some pictures of that beautiful place, steeped in history.

FamousNYLover: Yes, there are 10 lines, only 19 buses run in Le Puy! They're not attractive rides. A walk is better to know the town.

IntExp: I understand you're a 7 big fan! Going through that ethnic diversity must be a good walk and an adventurous ride.

FamousNYLover: Yes, there are 10 lines, only 19 buses run in Le Puy! They're not attractive rides. A walk is better to know the town.

IntExp: I understand you're a 7 big fan! Going through that ethnic diversity must be a good walk and an adventurous ride.

Yes it is... especially when it comes to deal with food...and again, enjoy your stay here in the City and welcome to the forums!

Archived