Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MiXxDiDdY

NJT NABI #5804 on the 37 Picz

"37sideview.jpg

37onnabi.jpg

frontview37nabi.jpg

I took these pics at Irvington Bus Terminal yesterday. Those 1995-1996 RTS's seem to be going away fast."

"Yeah, i kno right! I saw a NABI on the 42 once before. It went by too fast for me to get the bus number but I do remember seeing it. Didn't surprise me that much tho cause the 42 is usually ran on a 2000-series NOVA. Can't wait to see one on the 52 though, since most of the Union County buses are ran on NABI's now"

"Yeah, i kno right! I saw a NABI on the 42 once before. It went by too fast for me to get the bus number but I do remember seeing it. Didn't surprise me that much tho cause the 42 is usually ran on a 2000-series NOVA. Can't wait to see one on the 52 though, since most of the Union County buses are ran on NABI's now"

wow thats great!

i finally got to see one of the 5800s in jersey city took a vid and hauled ass to catch the bus i like how it does the announcements for the 1 bus line and did they run them on the 21?

i finally got to see one of the 5800s in jersey city took a vid and hauled ass to catch the bus i like how it does the announcements for the 1 bus line and did they run them on the 21?

if they used it on the 21 this fast then thats crazy though i would say no :P

i thought they used 1995s RTS lol

no :eek: haha they use 1583-1587 and i saw it as the 2001 ones

Those 1995's are on the regular 25 haha which i don't see as many now so there replacing them pretty quick