Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
TTC1700

TTC Toronto Rockets

Off topic but I thought toronto metro was all underground, between where are elevated or at grade?

I'm just going to list spots where it is outdoors.

YUS: Eglinton-St Clair, Summerhill-Bloor, Eglinton West-Downsview

BD: Kipling-Royal York, Old Mill-Jane, Runnymede-High Park, Keele-Dundas West, Castle Frank-Broadview, Main Street-Kennedy.

SRT: Whole Line

Most sections briefly have tunneled areas just before/after the stations.

Some shots of the train:

5965874084_3caf835ba6_z.jpg

5965879998_e69de95f1d_z.jpg

5965895032_cc1f4d931e_z.jpg

5971356805_a0d547b57a_z.jpg

5971902818_c28eed9c13_z.jpg

More Photos can be seen here and here

and Some Videos:

All my videos of the Toronto Rocket can be seen

in this playlist.

Enjoy!

Edited by TTC1700

They accelerate pretty slowly for modern stock. I'm guessing they're electronically limited for the time being?

They are pretty much like the rest of the H and T1 fleet

when I got in the Toronto Rocket a few days ago, it was amazing.. the announcement.. fixtures the quality of it all and the ride

But what's up the the TV screens? they're placed in such a stupid spot, and they're very low resolution...

The TTC could have done better with the design , at least AMT trains with there newer trains...

Those are two completely different animals, so I have no idea what you are trying to compare here =p

I loooove those shots of the T35A08 cars! And yes, you can see out the front of them, they have the RFW in the cab access door, and the motorpersons cab looks like WMATA's 6000s and upcoming 7000s. I really wish Washington Metrorail had obtained this model in concert with Toronto, same design, with side exterios Destination signs so that these could sooner replace the 1K Rohr cars sooner. Id love to see one of these Rocket T35A08 cars go down Vienna's way or Franconia-Springfield and Grosvenor flyover-Shady Grove. Next tie Im visiting Toronto, I am definitely boarding these Rocket Trains and be up front at the Train Operators cab access door's RFW!!