Queens driver charged with reckless driving in Virginia bus crash that left four passengers dead

Shortline Bus

An 'incorrect because he feels he doesn't want to debate his opinion is a poor excuse and just lazy. Now if he followed it up with at least a sentence explaining his stance, then it would be acceptable.

Maybe because you post rarely, but that's his usual deal when he doesn't feel like explaining his opinions. So 553 is totally correct.

As for jetblue, what exactly is the problem? I've flown on that airline twice now and had no problems.

Concourse I was making point how cheaper airlines like Jetblue and Southwest are 'good carriers' that never gets into problems comapred to the NYC based bootleg Chinatown intercity bus lines.

According to the FMCSA, Megabus has a very high number of violations for fatigued drivers.

If you feel comfortable riding with a fatigued driver, then power to you bro, I'll ride with somebody else.

True that, The Syracuse bridge crash was some what cause by driver fatigued

Is there a reason why Megabus takes Route 38 into Philly? Imo taking Route 38 adds more time then need be. Unless they have a stop along Route 38. I know Bolt Bus has a stop in Cherry Hill on 38.

Lol since you put it that way it sounds even more harsh.

IIRC, they can't go over the Betsy Ross with the DDs. They may have a stop down there somewhere, it's been over a year since I've pulled a Philly schedule.

IMO, that Philly run is blood money. Pays very well but grinds you down. It wasn't too bad when PP did all the express runs, but now we have stops in Mt. Laurel and Camden and quite frankly there is not enough money in the world to make me put up with the Mt. Laurel commuters again. I thought (NJT) and Academy Rt-9 commuters were bitchy.....these people are beyond anal aboout everything. (NJT) did a good thing pawning off that run onto Greyhound and Peter Pan!

Archived